Yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 15000 + 50000 LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First off this is my first review. I would probably type out a lot more if this wasn't a phone. We met at the station and proceeded to walk to an LH together. She is an extremely nice girl who is a great conversationalist and aims to please whoever she is with. We arrived at a LH and ended up in a really nice one. We went for the shower and took a nice relaxing bath together, massaging eachother throughout. We did the deed after the shower, and she would have given me another pop had I not had to go meet with a friend. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a grand slam bbbj. Sorry this review is light on details, I hate typing out on the phone. Maybe when I get back I will edit this :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thank you for meeting me yesterday, and thank you for creating the review today!
Hope you enjoyed the bathing part as well, just like experiencing Japanese hospitality; omotenashi. (*^^*)
It was a busy Sat. that we had to go knocking one LH after another. Thanks to your patience, hence ended up a very nice room, which train noise did not intrude.

Take care!
Yuriko百合子

Did you pick this kanji on purpose?!
It's the same as the Tokyo governor's name.
Maybe a bad choice at the election time...

Yes! Yes, that is true that I thought of her too, as it's the same kanji...well,, I root her, with great respect. So, proudly I remain.(*^^*)

BTW, I have surname made, as well! Sato. I had to give full name, when I visited one of my clients office at lunch time to service him. I named myself, 佐藤百合子 Yuriko Sugar, how great when things work, make sense perfectly. (*^^*)

I just get a bentou these days........

Ah..sorry to hear that...(。-_-。)
You mean, okazu?
Wait, this is a good sex biz term "okazu" side dish, as sexy photos and video that you just have to fill up your ero need. We use this term alot, when someone gave you great eye-candy, jerk off quality photos to enjoy instead of having a real main dish of girls!!!

Off to 2-hour incall tonight! (^_^*)