Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:

Preface & Context

After some deliberation, I decided to go for my first adult experience in Japan. After reading on the forum, Y-Shirt seemed to be the most recommended place for foreigners without extra fees or shady practices.

I am currently sat in a lovely air-conditioned waiting room on a black couch, writing about my entry experience.

I decided to walk-in and take my chances to see what my experience would be like. After looking up pricing and information on CH and TAG, I figured my chances would be good.

Location and Entry

Y Shirt is a little far from the station, but I decided to walk there. The little courier bus they have available seemed too hard for me to deal with. I opened chatGPT on the way over and asked for 'No Reservation' in Japanese (Yoyaki Nashi). Wandering in, was asked for my name, and responded with my newly learned phrase.

I was pointed to take my shoes off, and I did so. Socks were fine to keep on, and my shoes were left at the step as I was led upstairs to a booth. A nice young lad came in with a bunch of cards and a small English rule list. He knew a little bit of English, and I knew a dozen or so words, so we managed to communicate okay. Anyone with a translation app and some patience would have no issue. Only English would be fine as long as you are polite about it, I reckon.

He laid out all the cards (about 8 or 9) and put them in order of waiting time: 10, 30, 1 hour, 1 hour 40, with a few in each.

After some deliberation from me, he then pointed to his top three recommendations. I mentioned that I preferred a smaller chest (Chisai, Ski desu), and we confirmed that the number 2 recommendation was the one to go with; she was in the over an hour wait pile but aligned with what I wanted.

The lad mentioned that this girl (Anri on the card in hiragana) was in the second tier of pricing (tiers can be seen on CH), and I said "daijobu" (it's okay). I pointed out the 25,000 on the card, said "daijobu" again, and I paid.

I was led to change rooms from the booth to a bigger waiting room, and now I'm chilling in here. They brought me a little hand towel and iced tea.

I didn't have much planned, so chilling in this room with the air conditioning and my book worked for me. Otherwise, the 10-minute or 30-minute waits would have been a better option.

Waiting Room Notes (Skip if uninterested)

So far, a few other patrons have come through, including a couple of Japanese with bookings. Another foreigner came through and had his 'card ceremony' in the waiting room; he was a bit rude and didn't even attempt Japanese. I'm not sure if it was this or the timing, but he only got two cards as options.

There was a TV on, playing some local Japanese channel.

Certainly interesting waiting around for a preferred girl but a touch akward with other people coming in and out. I'll likely book in advance or be less choosy next time perhaps.

Experience after waiting

Okay, damn. All the waiting was worth it.
That was some of the best-paid services I've had. Whilst it was a first in Japan, I've been to a handful of places back home, and they were far from charismatic in comparison.

As mentioned in other reviews, I was called out of the waiting room by one of the lads to be met by Anri in her lingerie and white shirt. I definitely can get behind the brand.

She led me up a bunch of stairs to her room and made some light convo in Japanese. I know enough words to agree with how hot the weather is and say Atsui.

Walked into the room, popped my backpack in a little basket as she called for some ice tea. We made some attempts at convo, me mostly with google translate and ChatGPT and her with a surprising amount of English vocab.

I used Google to say it was my first Soap experience and asked her to take the lead. We undressed, and I stayed on the bed watching as she filled a little soap bucket and led me to the clear chair thing for a wash. She then undressed and started one of the more erotic things I've had the pleasure of experiencing. Full body wash with an excellent attention to detail as I of course stole some soap and played with her body in return.

She poured a cup of brown disinfectant-looking stuff, popped it in her mouth and gave me a more intimate wash. The second cup had a more traditional mouthwash, and we both had a sip and rinse of that one.

BJ style was tentative but enthusiastic, I dont have a great deal of BJ experiences with some pretty selfish GFs in the past so I was a big fan of this. Some wandering hands with the open bottom chair, but I wasn't opposed at all either.

After a bit of that, she gestured to the tub, and after a bit of an awkward explanation, I got the message that I was to lie fully back with my head on the little rest. When she slid in, we kissed a bit, and she then slid lower. After a bit more awkward manoeuvring, I figured out she wanted me to lie down but also sit on her knees as she knelt between my legs.

Kinda weird but especially happy to oblige when the BJ continued. I ended up lying head back, resting my ass on her knees, with my legs wrapped around her body and her mouth returning to my dick. It was hot as, considering I'm a pretty large dude, and she was tiny.

As I mentioned, I've been pretty unlucky with partners in the past when it comes to head, so this again was a treat. She ended up being comfortable with me taking a little control of the rhythm, and I loved it. I managed to get pretty close, but as I can't imagine her little kneeling position was comfortable, she suggested we move to the bed.
Me being as close as I was, even with head taking quite a while for me to get off with, I was like, no, let's finish here, we readjusted a little, and she got a better angle and got me good. I don't think she understood the little double tap that I was cumming, and I think I urprised her a bit. Oops.

Greedily one of my hottest new memories ngl.

She jumped out of the bath and grabbed some tissues, and we dried off before moving to the bed.

I think she thought I was done as she got cosy in the towel and started making more convo. I was down to practice my dodgy AI assisted Japanese and did my best. After a bit more chat, tho, I asked how much time was left, and with 25/70 left, I slid her towel off and laid her back on the bed.

With how sensitive her tits were and how cute she was (and freshly cleaned by me), I was like fuck it, I'll have a nibble. Spent a little too long getting her off opps and the 10 min buzzer went. Asking for an extension, she gave a little phone call, but , unfortunately, that was unavailable, and we had to call it there.

We had another quick wash. I got dressed, had a little hug goodbye, and I was on my way. Lead downstairs into the waiting room again, dropped off with a cleansing towel from the dude. I think they had a little debrief, making sure nothing suss happened before I was led out, shown my shoes, and on my way, happy with one of the hottest BJs of my life and quite a good bit of play.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Post Experience thoughts

For Japanese Soap experiences, I will have to book longer, I think, as I definitely didn't allow time for the washing and slow ramp-up of this style of play. Contrasting with the simple efficiency of western style quick shower and straight to sex.

I suppose I could be a little more aggressive in my style, but that doesn't suit my personal vibe.

Very solid experience and I will be back next time I'm in Tokyo for round two, to pick up where the pesky buzzer interrupted.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 9/29/2023

You had a good time and enjoyed the session, which was great.

Now with that being out the way, I gotta say you got time-wasted by a fair amount lol. Obviously conversing with the help of your cell phone is gonna be significantly slower than usual, but don't fall for the "let's order a drink first since it's hot" trick, that's easily 5 minutes not spent on doing the sexy things you paid for. Since you said you had 25/70 left when you were done with the bathtub, I'm guessing she had you sit on the bed just chit-chatting for about 15 minutes before you even got to the shower 😁 With a bit of experience in time management, veteran soap-goers can get through mat play and bed play in 70 minutes (though personally I don't recommend that kind of speedrun), but I think it's standard to try and get to the FS part of service

You had a good time and enjoyed the session, which was great.

Now with that being out the way, I gotta say you got time-wasted by a fair amount lol. Obviously conversing with the help of your cell phone is gonna be significantly slower than usual, but don't fall for the "let's order a drink first since it's hot" trick, that's easily 5 minutes not spent on doing the sexy things you paid for. Since you said you had 25/70 left when you were done with the bathtub, I'm guessing she had you sit on the bed just chit-chatting for about 15 minutes before you even got to the shower 😁 With a bit of experience in time management, veteran soap-goers can get through mat play and bed play in 70 minutes (though personally I don't recommend that kind of speedrun), but I think it's standard to try and get to the FS part of service
To be fair he had the chance to go to the bed before finishing in the tub