Any Bunny Girls service (FS) in Osaka/Kyoto?

mizumizu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have returned to Japan after 1 year, and both last time and now, I have not been able to fulfill my greatest fantasy: FS with a bunny girl. Do you know of any place or service in Tokyo/Osaka that includes FS from bunny girls?

Some girls in tobita/matsushima have a bunny girl cosplay just look for them. Or you can make the trip to Shiga and see if any soapland girl does bunny girl cosplay and if not, you can bring your own new/unused one and most of the time they'll agree to wear it.

Some girls in tobita/matsushima have a bunny girl cosplay just look for them.
thanks for the reply!!! I understand that in tobita/matsu, you can't play with the cosplay on, they undress immediately, right?

It's shiga GF? I don't know any japanese. If not GF, do u know if someone in this forum can be a mediator? (of course i will pay for the mediator). I would love to have My first soapland experience with a Bunny girl

Edit: i search in the forum and shiga is not allow for foreigns, Bad Luck for me !

Last edited:
There is a bunny girl SL in Ikebukuro, though the reviews on here don't exactly paint a great picture. YMMV of course, otherwise you may have to contend with the few SL that offer a cosplay option or stick w/ DH.

Reactions: Alice
There is a bunny girl SL in Ikebukuro, though the reviews on here don't exactly paint a great picture. YMMV of course, otherwise you may have to contend with the few SL that offer a cosplay option or stick w/ DH.
Yeah, the Main problem with SL is i don't know any japanese

Reactions: R3mmles
Yeah, the Main problem with SL is i don't know any japanese
Fair, some places require you have at least a little speaking ability and I've seen (so far) one DH that charges extra if you can't speak the language. When I went to Y-shirts it was like playing charades at times because I couldn't understand everything being said but it didn't get in the way of a good time.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...d-discussion-thread-updated-march-2024.31972/

Try this, it's been my go to for checking if I can even get in to a SL in the first place, as well as what level of Japanese I'll need when I'm there.

Reactions: Alice and mizumizu
Just keep in mind the pricing on their website will be different from what you pay. They recently started a gaijin fee that doesn't reflect online, and it varies by the amount of time.

Just keep in mind the pricing on their website will be different from what you pay. They recently started a gaijin fee that doesn't reflect online, and it varies by the amount of time.
Wow, how many for the lowest time ?

Thanks @R3mmles ! I would try Y-shirt! I hope I can find a bunny
Another reason why spoonfeeding information is bad… please just attempt to look up the website or even the link he provided and scroll down to Y Shirt. You’re not getting what you want with Y Shirt

Reactions: Alice
Another reason why spoonfeeding information is bad… please just attempt to look up the website or even the link he provided and scroll down to Y Shirt. You’re not getting what you want with Y Shirt
Sad. Maybe what i want it's only possible with a DH (but it's risky, a Pandora box, a gacha). It's looks like No GF bunnys, anyway i would try y-shirt for a normal service if i can't find a Bunny girl FS

Reactions: SealedTears
It's looks like No GF bunnys, anyway i would try y-shirt for a normal service if i can't find a Bunny girl FS
Yes, you shouldn’t be hyping up your first experience like this with the bunny girls. If you have the room for only one soapland experience, you have other priorities you should focus on

Reactions: mizumizu
Thanks ! I would try this girl in y-shirt if i can't find a Bunny : https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=momo
Since not all providers are okay with foreigners, especially ones that can’t speak Japanese, it is a good idea to have a backup or two in case your main choice is a bust. Momo happens to have a twitter so you can at least ask her is she’s okay with you (and your inability to speak Japanese) and even have her put in a reservation for you

Since not all providers are okay with foreigners, especially ones that can’t speak Japanese, it is a good idea to have a backup or two in case your main choice is a bust. Momo happens to have a twitter so you can at least ask her is she’s okay with you (and your inability to speak Japanese) and even have her put in a reservation for you
When I went back in September they showed me 3 girls, 2 available about 30-40 minute wait, and Mao with a 10 minute wait. Not sure if they were pulling from a foreigner friendly list or their general list, and the staff that explained the rules spoke just enough english to explain the rules and give me very limited descriptions of the girls.

Last edited:
Hot take: cosplay looks hot in JAVs, but any just gets in the way and eats up the limited time
If you're seeing someone who's down to fuck as soon as you enter her room, then it's a deal, at the very least you can play well with her in cosplay, pull her costume aside, rip her stockings and go to town for the first pop. And, uh, writing this I kinda want to try it too. 😁

But I guess a DH would make more sense for this kind of play, from what I've seen of other soap reviews not all ladies want to touch you much before a scrub down and I don't think costume play is viable after that...

Yes, it's kinda hard to find this bunnys FS service. I think the only possibility is someone to recommend a trusted DH who can do these services... but I don't know anyone in Japan.

If you're seeing someone who's down to fuck as soon as you enter her room, then it's a deal, at the very least you can play well with her in cosplay, pull her costume aside, rip her stockings and go to town for the first pop. And, uh, writing this I kinda want to try it too. 😁

But I guess a DH would make more sense for this kind of play, from what I've seen of other soap reviews not all ladies want to touch you much before a scrub down and I don't think costume play is viable after that...
And you’re unlikely to get immediate service unless you’re at a high end soap or using DH, so undressing, bathing, and redressing will eat up time. The one place that is willing to accept foreigners and has the bunny cosplay is Tokyo Bunny’s Club, but a small gaijin tax of 10k, which brings the total just a little under 100k at 93k

Or OP can just go to Fukuoka and get a health shop that specializes it. No FS, but he can get close enough to it
https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/soapland-reviews.59/?prefix_id=254

Reactions: Alice and mizumizu
And you’re unlikely to get immediate service unless you’re at a high end soap or using DH, so undressing, bathing, and redressing will eat up time. The one place that is willing to accept foreigners and has the bunny cosplay is Tokyo Bunny’s Club, but a small gaijin tax of 10k, which brings the total just a little under 100k at 93k

Or OP can just go to Fukuoka and get a health shop that specializes it. No FS, but he can get close enough to it
For the record, I've visited that shop and its a soapland, not a health shop with fs 100 percent on the menu.

thanks for the reply!!! I understand that in tobita/matsu, you can't play with the cosplay on, they undress immediately, right?

It's shiga GF? I don't know any japanese. If not GF, do u know if someone in this forum can be a mediator? (of course i will pay for the mediator). I would love to have My first soapland experience with a Bunny girl

Edit: i search in the forum and shiga is not allow for foreigns, Bad Luck for me !
Marine blue has a branch in Shiga and they are quite open to foreigners. Just reach out to some providers and explain you are a foreigner who doesn't know japanese and see if any will accept you.

I think i'm ready to spend around 100k for a real japanese Bunny fs.

Anyways, if someone here in the forum know a place or DH with a trusted japanese bunny girl... Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: