Any Bunny Girls service (FS) in Osaka/Kyoto?

No Japanese, just stick to Tobita or Matsushima then. Many bunny girls there. Just beware of the big breasted bunny girl who is a service landmine.
Hi airnest ! I still remember your guidence on tobita !!! We never found the "serius" girl. I'm on Bunny hunting now.... And thanks i gonna be careful with Big breasted. She is lazy ?

Reactions: Airnest
I think i'm ready to spend around 100k for a real japanese Bunny fs.

Anyways, if someone here in the forum know a place or DH with a trusted japanese bunny girl... Let me know.
I really don’t know what your game is here and what you want to pay extra for?

It’s not like the girl is an actual rabbit or like you can do it with one of the bunny girls working for playboy.

It’s a matter of the shop providing the cosplay. The quality is not even necessarily good. The only difference is that you will see the girl greeting you in the cosplay instead of her putting it on later.

Save yourself A LOT of money and hassle and buy a bunny costume yourself and ask any provider willing to service a foreigner who doesn’t speak Japanese to put it on during play. Easy peasy.

Hello friends, I have returned to Japan after 1 year, and both last time and now, I have not been able to fulfill my greatest fantasy: FS with a bunny girl. Do you know of any place or service in Tokyo/Osaka that includes FS from bunny girls?
Any Bunny Girls service (FS) in Osaka/Kyoto?
dude was high and have conflicting request between title and post. I guess people still mixing up tokyo and kyoto.

Plenty SL accepting cosplay. and plenty SL with bunny girl concept in tokyo.

top of my head : tokyo bunny club.

dude was high and have conflicting request between title and post. I guess people still mixing up tokyo and kyoto.

Plenty SL accepting cosplay. and plenty SL with bunny girl concept in tokyo.

top of my head : tokyo bunny club.
Tokyo Bunny club already rejacted me. I contact them and they say me: "only for asían people" ... Sad

Reactions: SealedTears