any cheap place for a good nap at Kabukicho area?

fallen1

TAG Member
Reaction score
would arrive early morning from overnight flight and probably rejected for early check in to my hotel
any cheap place to recommend for a good nap before my check in time?

thanks

would arrive early morning from overnight flight and probably rejected for early check in to my hotel

thanks
You can always take a cheap nap at a Manga Cafe....but it won't be a good one 🤣

Do you have priority pass? If you do i think you're able to access 9 hours capsule hotel at Narita for free. Another good option is to just hop on the Yamanote line and you can nap on the train for as long as you want without any bother (it travels in a circle).

Don't do it in places like McD or Starbucks. I've been kicked out of both for early morning napping even though I bought something (thought it would be fine since I saw Japanese youngsters doing the same thing).

Last edited:

thanks
You could go to one of the super spa places like Thermae-yu in Kabukicho or Resta in Ikebukuro. Wash up, have a good soak and then nap in the relax room for a couple hours. Thermae-you is usually my first stop after arriving in Tokyo and my last stop before flying back home.

Last edited:
Bagus, its a chain of manga cafes that offer big rooms. There should be one in shinjuku.

Reactions: fallen1
Another good option is to just hop on the Yamanote line and you can nap on the train for as long as you want without any bother (it travels in a circle).
Bad advice. He'll be questioned at the ticket gate if hours elapsed after he checked in. I'd recommend a love hotel.

Reactions: Sudsy
Do you have priority pass? If you do i think you're able to access 9 hours capsule hotel at Narita for free.
what about haneda airport? i do have priority pass.
any such option at haneda airport?