Any English speaking independents that service Narita airport area?

mookiebetts1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Have a layover in Narita next month. Was supposed to layover in Haneda and was planning on coming to the city to have a fun 3P with two of TAGs favorite independents here but now that it’s moved to Narita, they won’t be able to make it as out of their range. Any ones you know in the Narita area that can come to a hotel near Narita that are reliable, safe, and sexy? :)

Nartia is pretty out of the way, the only real way is to pay a (possibly pretty hefty) premium to get the girl to agree to go out there. Or take journey on the narita express yourself if you have time.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Nartia is pretty out of the way, the only real way is to pay a (possibly pretty hefty) premium to get the girl to agree to go out there. Or take journey on the narita express yourself if you have time.
Yeah..figured :(

Kind of wondering now if there's any adult entertainment of note around the Narita area. City Heaven only shows deriheru.

Head to the The Barge Inn (bar) - it's usually full of flight crew and tourists on layover later in the evening. When I've had to stay out in Narita for work, it's been a good place to hang out, and I've pulled a companion for the night more often than not, even as an older guy.

Edit: Forgot to add... "Barge Inn" is a play on the Japanese pronunciation of "Virgin". The bar is apparently owned by Richard Branson.

Last edited:
Have a layover in Narita next month. Was supposed to layover in Haneda and was planning on coming to the city to have a fun 3P with two of TAGs favorite independents here but now that it’s moved to Narita, they won’t be able to make it as out of their range. Any ones you know in the Narita area that can come to a hotel near Narita that are reliable, safe, and sexy? :)
I don't think people realize how far out of the way Narita really is. And, if someone misses the last train back in to civilization, it's really expensive to get a taxi back...
(And Narita isn't exactly a happening town...)

No indies I think.
You could try it Asian Mystique has ladies who can go there.

Maybe there are local agencies that accept foreigners given the location? Although you don’t want to walk into a tourist trap probably.

I always thought that there was a foreigner friendly niche for someone to fill out there at Narita.

Reactions: yeti and Alice