Any experience with gaijin friendly BBW shops?

Yes they do! Where is this shop. I don't read kanji so I'm a little confused of the prices but it looks like the have 3some prices? I definitely want to give this a shot

Yes they do! Where is this shop. I don't read kanji so I'm a little confused of the prices but it looks like the have 3some prices? I definitely want to give this a shot
First off it is a delivery health meaning they may not have a storefront, you call and arrange when and where you want them to send the provider. On the "system" page they list hotels around Gotanda so I guess that is their preferred area.

If you can't speak Japanese, the chances of dealing with that process are not good. Also to figure out which providers would participate in a 3P from their individual pages and then it depends on if they will accept non-Japanese customers.

Rie. She's not there anymore. Had her both times because her ass was crazy big but really round and jiggled so good when she walked around the hotel naked. Very sexy who wore ol type suit but with a tiny tight mini skirt. She was awesome at face sitting and absolutely loved doggy style. I wanted to try her again but she just left. Real pse kinda gal.

Reactions: TheScientist