Any Foreigner Friendly Soaplands In Fukuoka?

NekoEarsMeow

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to be flying out to Tokyo/Osaka in mid May but that looks unlikely to happen now :(. I know this might be a little too early to ask since my trip to Fukuoka isn't till November but are there any foreign friendly soaplands you guys recommend in Nakasu? I seen some posts but they seem to be outdated related to this area or there seems to not be a lot of threads related to this area as others like Yoshiwara.

Haha, half a year to early. Even foreigner friendly shops can change their opinion over night depending on the current situation. You just have to wait and see what will happen. Corona fucked up everything.

Reactions: Cr4zyDuck
Haha, half a year to early. Even foreigner friendly shops can change their opinion over night depending on the current situation. You just have to wait and see what will happen. Corona fucked up everything.
It really did man I was gonna blow like $3000 next month when I went and share some experiences on here, but anyways I seem to have found a good link someone posted in here on the purelovers website! https://www.purelovers.com/kyushu/shoplist/as156&b6&fg1.html for anyone wanting to know some shops that are foreigner friendly, you can check the box on the left for "available for foreigners"

Last edited:
It really did man I was gonna blow like $3000 next month when I went and share some experiences on here, but anyways I seem to have found a good link someone posted in here on the purelovers website!
Just wanted to say that nobody has a fucking clue what is going on in Tokyo. Some stores shut down after state of emergency was declared, other didn't. Everybody here on this forum enjoys the services that are available around Tokyo, but we all don't know if these services will be available in the future. Some places will shut down until November, other will be back in business, others wont accept foreigners any more. who knows?

Just wanted to say that nobody has a fucking clue what is going on in Tokyo. Some stores shut down after state of emergency was declared, other didn't. Everybody here on this forum enjoys the services that are available around Tokyo, but we all don't know if these services will be available in the future. Some places will shut down until November, other will be back in business, others wont accept foreigners any more. who knows?
Yeah I was gonna go visit P K Soapland next month but apparently their shutting down(moving services to Yoshiwara branch)

Well, Fukuoka ist basically the border to Korea ...
Maybe some shops will change their policies, but this will go both directions. Customers have to come from somewhere. Nakasu has been fairly foreigner friendly 10 years ago already.

If in November the virus is basically gone from Japan, but still raging around the world ... Make a guess ... But then you would probably still be travel restricted.

As @Danbo said, it's way to early, but I don't see, why Fukuoka would suddenly change.

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: Gangstacrips
It really did man I was gonna blow like $3000 next month when I went and share some experiences on here, but anyways I seem to have found a good link someone posted in here on the purelovers website! https://www.purelovers.com/kyushu/shoplist/as156&b6&fg1.html for anyone wanting to know some shops that are foreigner friendly, you can check the box on the left for "available for foreigners"

Is there an English version of this website?

Do you call ahead and make appointments or just walk-in?
You can just walk-in but the pandemic may have changed the rules. In my experience pre-pandemic it was easy to find places but I have decent Japanese language skills (I cannot read kanji, though).

Lol half a year too early… looks like perhaps two years at this rate