Any good Twitter accounts just for sex? + Information

FanSecretto

TAG Member
Reaction score
I do expect that people simply met each other through online media like Discord, Reddit, Line, and Twitter, and then go for sex. I just watch some videos from YouTube, and some pages somewhere in websites including TAG too that people do casual encounters usually at Twitter.

So straight to the title itself, I'm watching the posts of what Japanese girls like to do for -sex- on Twitter.

Well, I have information to share, and I guess to give thanks to sex bulletin boards that I happened to sex with help of Twitter and Line, at most 1 account for each social media. Though, it's not the sex of 2 persons, but it is a group sex or gangbang only. Each account always ask people (usually men) to pay for 'burden' / cost to play with the girl.

I use these hashtags to find the sex posts to contact with the person on Twitter:

#オフぱこ募集
#裏アカ女子

オフぱこ / off-paco is offline fucking, and its hashtag is for recruitment. 裏アカ女子 is 'back girl', 'backstage girl', or 'behind the scenes girl'; I don't know why this is existed, but tends to inform that girls are from college or being freeter / part-time workers.

If you like to know which accounts I took places for sex, I feel I could chat through DM to give directions to the accounts I'm in.

I feel hesitated to attempt contacting to several sex posts I am seeing; I doubt the girls are real / legit and really doing for sex with ヤリモク / yarimoku or sex friends.
I say that those points I react to hesitate are:

• usually IDs are computerized-made like UZiadf9347530 (for example) or which are not edited out by real persons.
  • accounts are freshly made and too recent like created in Oct 2022
  • numbers of followers and followings
  • timeline responses to public like quotes and replies instead of DM responses

Also, for some reasons, some female accounts tend to follow me, so I don't know why they follow me. Maybe, it is because of what I followed some accounts. I doubt they're real.

These accounts who follow me have many followings but 0 followers. Are those female lurkers or fake accounts?

So anyway, are there any good Twitter sex accounts that are kinda real and based near and at Tokyo? I will like to hear some responses.

Reactions: AnotherTag
I'm also using twitter and have been stood up multiple times. I met one yesterday and she was a nightmare. Nothing like account photos.

Many followers and not following anyone could be legit but so far zero. The opposite are scammers (many following and very few following)

I also open my account and find I have like 20-25 new followers. This has to be I hit on a scammer and he just adds all his fake accounts.

Just broke up with BF is a good red flag. Also, 22 year old girl and account is from 2012 is another red flag.

Many female accounts I'm just a little in contact with are married and looking types. Again, you need to pick and choose.....seems you've been lurking there for awhile as I have. It's just a time killer and a lot of actual females there are just venting and killing time.

Reactions: IramaSki
There are probably be gems on Twitter although I haven't tried any. You would have to take your chances. At worst, you meet in person and go separate ways immediately. Just don't do things you think would yourself into dangerous situations.

There are several cases of men being lured into traps, set through twitter meets. There is also underage stuff going on, so please exercise caution.

Reactions: Danbo and just4fun
I had been searching on Twitter since pretty much the day I got here. From my own experience, I'd say everything said here is true. Also I'd say the chances of actually finding someone is extremely low. For one, the amount of scam accounts overwhelm those who are actual accounts looking for sex. If you ever get DMed by one, and they send you a link to somewhere, automatic scam.

Another issue is that even if you find a real account, the chances of them actually talking to you are also severely low. These women are being DMed probably once every 5 seconds. They have no reason to go for foreign cock if they've already got hundreds of Japanese cock going after them. That, and the hassle it would be for them to deal with a foreigner probably isn't worth it.

I just got my account suspended cause I was following a spam account. Honestly, probably a good sign for me to stop trying to find something that's probably not gonna work.

Reactions: just4fun
I'm also using twitter and have been stood up multiple times. I met one yesterday and she was a nightmare. Nothing like account photos.

Oh no. That was not a good experience. It's hard to 'investigate' pictures using reverse image searches just because of some blockages or censored items attached on someone's face.

There are probably be gems on Twitter although I haven't tried any. You would have to take your chances. At worst, you meet in person and go separate ways immediately. Just don't do things you think would yourself into dangerous situations.

Yeah, I may prefer not to meet anyone that connects to some bad groups like Hangure people or evil online people over Yakuza people.

At most, I could simply watch the trending sex posts, and wishfully see the actual results of both girls and their followers.

Photos may not be enough to convince, but maybe videos and audio clips could present whether being legit or being abused of copying or borrowing / baited.

I did check some accounts if they are posting something; they were there.
Now, I do check on them, and I could see this particular warning.

Is this a dangerous attempt to view, and have our accounts suspended on spot?

Girl's posts were posted last week; only 2 or few public posts I currently saw them.

Please do not post specific Twitter accounts on TAG and anywhere on TAG for that matter.
We have no idea what is behind these and we will not promote something that could be lead to serious implications.

(Note: Exceptions are for known shop workers, agencies or independents that have a specific presence)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Reactions: MikeH