Guest viewing is limited

any guy for third wheel ?

Loverboyy

TAG Member
Reaction score
wife is 28 years old we got no experience yet but tryna find a guy my wife will like to have fun with.. any guy from 20-35 yrs old good lookin and discreet.. send us some couple of pics and if we hit u back it means wifes interested :) tnx have a great day

Reactions: SJJ002
Just send them a pic...........you'll find out

I think @MikeH should send a dick pic coz he mentioned repeatedly his is the most beautiful :)

Yeah, it has been repeatedly mentioned in TAG with many people (now two)! But I don't have a wide-angle lens in my camera which would be needed to get it all in one picture.

Also unfortunately with the other requirements; 20-35 years, good looking, discreet, I full-fill zero out of three so did not think about applying.

Yeah, it has been repeatedly mentioned in TAG with many people (now two)! But I don't have a wide-angle lens in my camera which would be needed to get it all in one picture.

Also unfortunately with the other requirements; 20-35 years, good looking, discreet, I full-fill zero out of three so did not think about applying.

So you are above 35, so-so looking, and loud/bragging ? Damn be careful , you give way too much information here, with such a precise profile im sure we can find out who you are among all TAG male members! :D

Ok to come back on topic , i dare to send my pic to Loverboy, here you go, barely photoshopped...

IMG_5804.JPG

So you are above 35, so-so looking, and loud/bragging ? Damn be careful , you give way too much information here, with such a precise profile im sure we can find out who you are among all TAG male members! :D

Ok to come back on topic , i dare to send my pic to Loverboy, here you go, barely photoshopped...

View attachment 5799
Think you're on Backpage?

Reactions: Frenchy
Think you're on Backpage?

... no need to go that far to find pics which are misleading .

But OK, I admit it , for the sake of truth and for those who may think I am Alain Delon in the 50s: sadly, I'm not :(