Any place you can see girls in person before selecting?

Tokyositter

TAG Member
Reaction score
I get catfished a lot. Girls end up not looking like pictures at all. Any place where u can see the girl in person before selecting them?

As stated above, quite rare, but otherwise closest thing would be to look at girls' diaries on shops' pages, instead of only trusting the sometimes heavily photoshopped main photos. They still often use filters or hide part of their features, but it definitely helps give a better idea of their real look.

That + read reviews on here, there are systematic comments about the girls' looks and how appropriate or misleading their online pictures.

Depending on the shop there are some soaplands where you can ask to see the girl before it begins. But they won't bring you every girl in the club plus you need to speak very good Japanese.

Depending on the shop there are some soaplands where you can ask to see the girl before it begins. But they won't bring you every girl in the club plus you need to speak very good Japanese.
What shop is that? I’ve seen ones where the website has pictures of the girls hiding her mouth, but the ones at the store have a version in the same pose where they don’t hide it

Tobita Shinchi and Matsushima Shinchi in Osaka. Maybe in some Chinese FS massage shops in Gotanda, they’ll show you the girls who are available. (Some other TAG member who’s an expert with them might be able to help you out) 😉

Maybe in some Chinese FS massage shops in Gotanda, they’ll show you the girls who are available. (Some other TAG member who’s an expert with them might be able to help you out) 😉

Not that I know or anything, but I have heard you can request a lineup and they will be happy to oblige.

Reactions: Airnest
I know it's not the same, but you can see girls in deai cafes before trying to date them.

Shinjuku’s Don Juan has an open style - you pay first before seeing the girls, and you can’t get your money back if you decide not to proceed. They hire well though so not to worry - downside is the 20k gaijin tax.

Reactions: SealedTears
One of the random shops in Gotanda let you watch the cast first.
Don't ask me where though since I had indulged in plenty of alcohol and shops are unnamed.

Reactions: Airnest