Any places for newhalf/CD peep show or servicing them?

jdqooq

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, couldn't find anything about this.
Would love to go to a NH/CD peep show, or better yet a place you could give them a HJ/BJ.

Are there any?

Hey, couldn't find anything about this.
Would love to go to a NH/CD peep show, or better yet a place you could give them a HJ/BJ.

Are there any?
Not in the sense that you are asking.
Some amateur CD's gather at adult theaters (documented on TAG already), but I'm unsure of anything really happens or not.

Reactions: Airnest
I'v visited a bunch of these places here (adult theaters) in Japan. I'm unfortunately not turned on by CDs but even if I was, you have to be quite in the mood to try anything.
With all my due respect, a lot of them are on the older side and most of them would just very vaguely remind you of a woman...

Reactions: Hughty
As mentioned your best bet would be checking out the adult theater near Ueno Park. Some TAG members have reported about the happenings there. Good luck OP, hope you get lucky and write a report to help out those who are also looking for something similar.

Thanks for the replies guys

Why not just book with a NH health shop?
Feels like overkill in terms of price for dipping my toes so to speak, no?

Cinemas in Ueno、Yokohama Ko'onza 2、24 Kaikan Asakusa
I'm attracted to femininity so not sure those places are a good match from the little I've searched here on TAG

Absolutely not! You'll already have an idea who you're going to meet (especially if you've read reviews), you'll know what's on the table, and the ladies at the shops are used to beginners with nerves.

You can always book a soap course at club diamond and get a nuru massage and a BJ. You are the one who chooses how far you want to go.

As many CD/NH lovers you're indeed most probably attracted to the feminine side of them. With the extra-bit that comes with :)

As said here, on various reviews including mine, these movie theaters can be grimy and sort of spooky. Not really the best place to get started.

24 Kaikan Asakusa is more of a gay sauna with a a couple of floors opened to CDs.
As I'm adventurous and curious, I went to check it a while ago: I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner.

A @Sudsy and @Ddddd said, the best for you would be to check some NH/Otokonoco health shops. Make sure you check their reviews/twitters and you should find someone that matches your expectations!

Reactions: jdqooq and Sudsy