Any places like N-cat(neko-chika) in Tokyo ?

Vanle25

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have looked around and most of the pink salons does not accept gaijin even i speak japanese fluently though. :(.I miss kyoto.

Well, Covid might certainly play a role here, but let me say something controversial here, altough I have to admit that I have never been to the place you mentioned: Pink salons are overrated shitholes that foreigners can skip. I understand why these places attract us, but most of them don't want us, overcharge us while providing us with shitty service or have ugly girls (or all of it). Even if you are on a budget, save your gaijin-money and spend it on a deriheru or soapland. Quality over quantity. If some members here can recommend us a decent shop with cuter girls and good service, I am willing to change my opinion, perhaps.

Even if you are on a budget

Although I do agree with you on quite a degree I think that's part of your problem. If you are selecting to go to a pink salon because it's the cheapest way to get your rocks off you are already failing.

It is true that the pink salons are mostly considered the lowest level in the industry and also most of the places that accept the smelly foreigners are the lowest rank of it so no wonder most of the experiences won't be good.

If you get lucky meaning you put the necessary footwork and sweet talk and get yourself in to a Japanese only place you might have a different opinion. Those kinds of places have been at least my best experiences in pink salons. Though I am not sure if it's still worth the trouble, at least if you don't enjoy talking to old guys guarding doors and going through their efforts of speaking machine-gun Japanese to lose you. And when you leave they will say you are welcome back but just don't mention to your smelly friends you got in. :p

Having said all that Flamingo in Kawasaki used to be OK if you got through the doorguy and then found a girl who liked white faces. Haven't been in ages so don't know about the current situation either on the door nor with the girls. Just checked ans at least my sweet 18 year old go-to girl is not listed there anymore.

Although I do agree with you on quite a degree I think that's part of your problem. If you are selecting to go to a pink salon because it's the cheapest way to get your rocks off you are already failing.

It is true that the pink salons are mostly considered the lowest level in the industry and also most of the places that accept the smelly foreigners are the lowest rank of it so no wonder most of the experiences won't be good.

If you get lucky meaning you put the necessary footwork and sweet talk and get yourself in to a Japanese only place you might have a different opinion. Those kinds of places have been at least my best experiences in pink salons. Though I am not sure if it's still worth the trouble, at least if you don't enjoy talking to old guys guarding doors and going through their efforts of speaking machine-gun Japanese to lose you. And when you leave they will say you are welcome back but just don't mention to your smelly friends you got in. :p

Having said all that Flamingo in Kawasaki used to be OK if you got through the doorguy and then found a girl who liked white faces. Haven't been in ages so don't know about the current situation either on the door nor with the girls. Just checked ans at least my sweet 18 year old go-to girl is not listed there anymore.
Thanks for the reply,really appreciated this.Did you mentioned this “flamingo” ? I might give it a try
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/s-flamingo/?shopmenu=2#tabMenu

Gee. Thanks for making it trivial for the people who can't speak Japanese to find their way there and mess things up for everyone else.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
That place you linked is in Shibuya, not Kawasaki.... if your Japanese is good enough, you'll find the right one.

And if it is not he won't be getting in. At least before one of the younger doorguys had a hobby of trying to fail any foreigners with their Japanese.

Gee. Thanks for making it trivial for the people who can't speak Japanese to find their way there and mess things up for everyone else.

Don't worry, it's just the only pink salon in Kawasaki that allow(ed) foreigners, nothing more...

Don't worry, it's just the only pink salon in Kawasaki that allow(ed) foreigners, nothing more...
Yeah, I see a repeat of Twin Tail here....

Hey guys i’ll not mess this up, gonna ask the doorman as politely as i can.

C'mon, get off your high horse. I thought the purpose of this forum is to share information not to withhold it.

Reactions: Snuggles
Also, your assumption is wrong: Not everyone who can't speak Japanese will mess things up. But I understand your frustration about shops who have a no-foreigner policy.

Reactions: Snuggles
Honestly, the only attractive girls I ever saw at pink salon were at Harlem Beat (I reviewed it here) but it's nearly impossible for foreigners to get in. Assuming that pink salons are the toughest to hire for the chances of them letting in foreigners is slim. Your best bet is really just Happy Hinomaru in Shinjuku (it's been reviewed extensively here). Find a girl you like, nominate only her and enjoy.

Last edited: