Any Recommendations for 3P with GG Action

MandoTiger

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I wanted to see if anyone could provide some recommendations. I've had 3P in the past, and its amazing to have two providers give me their full attention in a 2 vs 1 situation. The challenge is that the girls hardly touch or play with each others. I personally think it would be incredible to have a session where the girls played and enjoyed each other. I would be open to just seeing GG Kissing to going all the way. Wanted to see if anyone had a session like this or can point me to providers or shops that cater to this. Thanks again.

MT

Reactions: Alice
Hi Folks,

I wanted to see if anyone could provide some recommendations. I've had 3P in the past, and its amazing to have two providers give me their full attention in a 2 vs 1 situation. The challenge is that the girls hardly touch or play with each others. I personally think it would be incredible to have a session where the girls played and enjoyed each other. I would be open to just seeing GG Kissing to going all the way. Wanted to see if anyone had a session like this or can point me to providers or shops that cater to this. Thanks again.

MT
How’s your Japanese? If you can speak or read Japanese well, you can check out the Japanese forums for tips. If your Japanese skills are zero or not fluent, your best bet would be to contact one of the lovely TAG indies here like @Alice and communicate your desires. Most 3P services here mainly focus on the guy and it’s not common to find GG action, it’s mostly 2v1 focusing on the guy. With TAG indies, some of them offer GG action. It’s best to contact one Indy TAG provider and ask for recommendation about the 2nd girl.

There are many places that offer 3P, indeed, but to find out if the girls will also interact with each other you generally have to contact the shop, or the girls at that shop. Yarisugi actually states lesbian play as an option and indicates on the profile pages which girls are OK for that (I think). For most other places I have seen, you have to ask.

If you do get some good information, please do share here. I am also interested but haven't found many options, yet.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
@Airnest -That is a great idea!!! I was actually planning on reaching out for an appointment with one of the Independents on TAG. They all seem amazing with great reviews.

@therowat - Thanks for the pointer, i will take a peak at Yarisugi. If I do find anything out, I will let you know.

I can 100% recommend Manami, with any other provider she is comfortable with. She is very much into other girls and good at lesbian play.
Hi Alice. Thank you for recommending Manami. I just looked at her profile and she offers everything I am looking for :) I will reach to her soon.

Reactions: Alice
Be sure to research a love hotel that allows three people in a room. Many do not.

Hotel D-Wave has turned me away for 3p twice now even though they're owned by Pasha group ;-;

I always end up using Bali An lol.
That does sound unexpected.
Some of the hotels in the same pasha group have slightly different systems, like some have free rental cosplay and others don’t.
Either that or their staff doesn’t want to deal with it.