Any recommendations for foreigner friendly Oppai Bars or Stripclubs?

Bones

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know stripclubs aren't as big a thing in Japan as in the West, but wondering if there are any recommendations for someone with limited Japanese skills (learning, but not conversational yet). I couldn't find any threads for this subject, so apologize in advance if I missed it.

I know a lot of people here probably don't frequent places where you pay for blue balls, especially when there are so many legal and accessible options for more, but sometimes stripclubs can be fun.

Oppai bars also sound interesting and would be interested in trying one out if they take gaijins with poor Japanese skills.

I have been wanting to go to Rockza for a while. I wonder if it is a good idea to bring a SB there. Not for the first date of course.

I brought one girl there once. She had better boobs than anyone on the stage which was both good and bad.

I know stripclubs aren't as big a thing in Japan as in the West, but wondering if there are any recommendations for someone with limited Japanese skills (learning, but not conversational yet). I couldn't find any threads for this subject, so apologize in advance if I missed it.

I know a lot of people here probably don't frequent places where you pay for blue balls, especially when there are so many legal and accessible options for more, but sometimes stripclubs can be fun.

Oppai bars also sound interesting and would be interested in trying one out if they take gaijins with poor Japanese skills.

Hey there,

Well I've paid many times for blue balls. I guess I should be more classified as a masochist then :p

More seriously, if you're in Osaka, you can try Madame Woo ( https://www.instagram.com/madamwoo_osaka/?hl=fr ). That place is a mix between a club and a strip club and as far as I know it's foreigner friendly. Quite honestly the couple of times I've been there since it recently opened in Osaka, it hasn't been a bad experience. A good (and soft introduction) to that kind of places.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: Ken4fb and Bones
I have been wanting to go to Rockza for a while. I wonder if it is a good idea to bring a SB there. Not for the first date of course.
I went with my ex-girlfriend to Shibuya Dotonbori theater on Saturdays as a warm-up, long time ago, and it was a plus because she liked to talk with the strippers during breaks. There were another couple and some women as spectators.
After that we went to Sleeping Beauty, walking distance, to continue the fun.

Shibuya Dotonbori theater is smaller and more explicit than Asakusa Rockza, that is more dancing show, quite artistic and professional. Both are very safe for ladies.

To answer your question, go first alone just to get to know the show and the vibe and then act depending on how open minded your SB is. Every girl is different.

Reactions: Bones and Ken4fb
Thank you for your advice. Will go both places by myself first to see how they are like.

I went with my ex-girlfriend to Shibuya Dotonbori theater on Saturdays as a warm-up, long time ago, and it was a plus because she liked to talk with the strippers during breaks. There were another couple and some women as spectators.
After that we went to Sleeping Beauty, walking distance, to continue the fun.

That sounds like a perfect date plan