Any suggestions for swingers & exhibitionists?

touch951

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and I would be traveling to Japan end June, mainly Tokyo and Osaka. We are exhibitionists and swingers. Are there any places we can visit that encourages these hobbies?

I understand that there are happening bars and we plan to visit Bliss while we are there.

Cheers

You've got your answer.

Bliss Out is going to be your easiest choice and doesn't require a lot of effort.

I'd urge you to read the section on our site that features info and feedback about Happening Bars and Couple Kissas.

You've got your answer.

Bliss Out is going to be your easiest choice and doesn't require a lot of effort.

I'd urge you to read the section on our site that features info and feedback about Happening Bars and Couple Kissas.

Hi Chris, thank you for your reply. We will check out the discussions under that section!

Reactions: TAG Manager
If you like late night events try Department H or the other Kink Society events. Dept H is only on the first Saturday of the month.

Reactions: Sudsy
Hi all,

My wife and I would be traveling to Japan end June, mainly Tokyo and Osaka. We are exhibitionists and swingers. Are there any places we can visit that encourages these hobbies?

I understand that there are happening bars and we plan to visit Bliss while we are there.

Cheers

Where are you from?
I am French living in Yokohama.
I would be pleased to meet you and have any exhibitionist play somewhere.
I am amateur photographer, we could also turn some nice exhibitionism into nice Pic.
Hope reading you.

If you like late night events try Department H or the other Kink Society events. Dept H is only on the first Saturday of the month.
Hi Desktop,

Thank you for replying. Yes, we really wanted to go to department H but our travel dates did not fall on the first weekend.

Where are you from?
I am French living in Yokohama.
I would be pleased to meet you and have any exhibitionist play somewhere.
I am amateur photographer, we could also turn some nice exhibitionism into nice Pic.
Hope reading you.
Hi Neimad,

Thank you for offering. This i would need to discuss with the wife first but it should be unlikely to happen :(

Hi Neimad,

Thank you for offering. This i would need to discuss with the wife first but it should be unlikely to happen :(
Thank you for your feedback.
We could also play without camera if the reason which makes the plan unlikely to happen