Any suggestions for transfer travelers

haruharu9

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, all. I am flying from the US to Taiwan with a 16-hr layover in Haneda Airport. I will arrive at 4pm and depart again on the next morning. I am planning to book a regular hotel near the Haneda airport. I kind want to get an outcall service at my regular hotel. I just want to get some easier and relax experience after a long international flight. I have checked about incalls and love hotels. Since I don't speak Japanese at all, and this is my first time to visit Japan, so I though some outcall service might a easier option for me. Any suggestions for finding such kind of service? I have reached out to a few shops, they all ask me to visit their reception desk.

I am really appreciate your suggestions.

My suggestion:
Try to make a booking with Manami TMK.
If that doesn't work out maybe try AM (Asian Mystique). Do a search here for reviews on both.

First time in Japan? Hit up Harajuku and eat a crepe, go to Shibuya and experience Shibuya scramble, take some pics, then find some delicious sushi, then call it a night. That’s my suggestion for a good time. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Otherwise just hit up one of the TAG indies advertising on the forums here.

My suggestion:
Try to make a booking with Manami TMK.
If that doesn't work out maybe try AM (Asian Mystique). Do a search here for reviews on both.
Manami won’t go to Haneda but she would do a LH in a common area. AM has an option for it, but for an extra cost I believe. The better experience is going out to a LH or Soap, IMHO.

Reactions: Maxblack
Manami won’t go to Haneda but she would do a LH in a common area. AM has an option for it, but for an extra cost I believe. The better experience is going out to a LH or Soap, IMHO.
I appreciate your suggestions and comments. What will be a good area to look for LH or Soap that is close to Haneda airport? I could image myself would be very tired after a 12-hr flight, maybe want to find some nearby relaxation experience.

Yeah unless you book an expensive 4-5 star hotel you will find it hard to do outcall. Love hotels are usually non-reservable. What I do is have a tiny 1-person room business hotel (APA, Toyoko Inn etc) for my actual overnight and my luggage, then go to the playgrounds (Ikebukuro, Shinjuku districts) to either look for walk-in soapland or to go to the delivery health dispatch office to pay and pick up the girl then just walk to the tons of love hotels nearby to make a mess in. A third playground area is Yoshiwara district. I think near Haneda the closest playground is Gotanda but I think the options there are few. Hmmm, 16 hour layover is kinda stretching it, add immigration procedures... if you really go out into Tokyo proper you probably won't have time to sleep.

Yeah, I guess get an expensive hotel, book for TWO people, and get Asian Mystique or an Independent. No other choice given the time constraints. Or just sacrifice sleep altogether, lug your bags to Ikebukuro, hope and pray you find an empty coin locker, then be sweaty when you meet the girl (like my last day in Tokyo).

With the time you have available Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Yoshiwara or Yokohama soaplands are an option. Nearby Kawasaki is somewhat challenging if lacking Japanese proffiency.

Reactions: byebibears
Kamata isn't a visitor friendly playground, though.

Well, that is true. You could almost say it's not a friendly playground to anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Somehow I read (or didn't read properly most probably) the original question as wanting to relax and get a massage with HE and it's pretty difficult to go to Kamata and not get one.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Well, that is true. You could almost say it's not a friendly playground to anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Somehow I read (or didn't read properly most probably) the original question as wanting to relax and get a massage with HE and it's pretty difficult to go to Kamata and not get one.
yeah I hear relax and link it with esthe. FS is not exactly a relax activity but maybe afterward.

I dig some of stores I wanted to try, and found this one has haneda branch. Havent tried it so you are on your own whether they accept non japanese speaker or not.
https://m-dandy.com/haneda/system/

this one dispatch 23 wards so haneda should be in range.
https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/tokyo/A1315/o-renai/
https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/tokyo/A1303/aroma-f/