Any very frequent users of Kyaba Clubs?

Thats how you get money problems yourself; wanting to help someone with chronical money problems.

Me myself, i'm a sucker for people with dreams. Better dreams than being a number 1 of nothing, that is.

Strangely, I was about to say that exact same thing

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just out of curiosity, how often do you guys see the same girl? I'm starting to think not seeing a girl more than once a month keeps her level of service at a good place, and keeps your interest up too.

I usually see my regular about once a month or so when I'm busy, sometimes every 1-2 weeks when I'm not. I'm more busy than not with work lately though.

I half-visit my regular to observe her technique. She's a 10 year veteran who still has her looks and is at the top of her game. Not even listed online, she doesn't need to be.

Last edited:
Some of the problems in here are interesting Afraid of hurting girls feelings, Wanting to Make my Host no.1 But I just can't relate to.

The problem I find that makes me spend way more (when there is one really good girl up to 400,000 a month) then I want to at these clubs is White Knight Syndrome.
Going to amateur clubs finding some girl who truly seems like an amateur and my dream like girl, she doesn't really want to be there but has some money problems.

Just the thought of the girl being passed around to disgusting semi-unhygienic men gives me these sad feelings in my heart, and always make me feel like it is going to damage them. So end up either creating some other arrangement or monopolizing their time.

This is were I can't relate to you. We talk about kyabakura here. The worst thing to happen to the girl here is that she is holding hand with someone she is not interested in and has to smile and nod to boring talk. I can imagine few easier ways to make money.
If you want to save them from a DH... different story, but a Kyabakura?

This is were I can't relate to you. We talk about kyabakura here. The worst thing to happen to the girl here is that she is holding hand with someone she is not interested in and has to smile and nod to boring talk. I can imagine few easier ways to make money.
If you want to save them from a DH... different story, but a Kyabakura?
I've tried kyaba for a month, and this is just me, but i found it AWFUL and way harder than sexwork.

I had to work until 4.00 in the morning, stand on very high heels, and the customers... i thought they would treat me like a princess, because they pay to talk to girls and the girls dress up as princesses after all. But they were extremely rude. With some guys i felt like they pay money to bully me. Almost every group of people asked what my real name was and in a very rude and demanding way. They made fun of my Japanese level and said i was boring. People get drunk and try to touch you and say rude things in general. And they tried to offer me money for sex, and the amounds they offered were LOWER than they kyaba bills.. why would they think any girls would accept it?
I brought a few guys in that i knew but at the club i met only ONE new guy who was decent enough to keep in touch with. Especially the working until 4.00 part made me quit though.

So yes, this is just me. I'm sure there are more girls who are emotionally able to to kyaba over sex work but to me sex work is less tiring. It maybe depends on the shop as well but i feel like guys treat me more as gentlemen when its just us and no alcohol, coworkers or other girls around.

Actually, i would be more worried about leaving a kyabajo than a delivery health girl as a customer, because delivery health is a more steady income and less punishment if dont bring in customers.
But i wouldn't feel to worried about either, they must have customers, or they should just quit and do something else.
I really dont feel sorry for the "i have problems with money and i dont want to be here" girls. If you dont want to be here, get a grip on your life. There are women out there who are forced into sexwork by guys who threaten to kill their children back in their homecountry and get all the money taken from them. So i'm not really worried about those Japanese girls with 10 brandbags and a menhera boyfriend.

I really dont feel sorry for the "i have problems with money and i dont want to be here" girls. If you dont want to be here, get a grip on your life. There are women out there who are forced into sexwork by guys who threaten to kill their children back in their homecountry and get all the money taken from them. So i'm not really worried about those Japanese girls with 10 brandbags and a menhera boyfriend.

This.

-Ww

I've tried kyaba for a month, and this is just me, but i found it AWFUL and way harder than sexwork.

I had to work until 4.00 in the morning, stand on very high heels, and the customers... i thought they would treat me like a princess, because they pay to talk to girls and the girls dress up as princesses after all. But they were extremely rude. With some guys i felt like they pay money to bully me. Almost every group of people asked what my real name was and in a very rude and demanding way. They made fun of my Japanese level and said i was boring. People get drunk and try to touch you and say rude things in general. And they tried to offer me money for sex, and the amounds they offered were LOWER than they kyaba bills.. why would they think any girls would accept it?
I brought a few guys in that i knew but at the club i met only ONE new guy who was decent enough to keep in touch with. Especially the working until 4.00 part made me quit though.

So yes, this is just me. I'm sure there are more girls who are emotionally able to to kyaba over sex work but to me sex work is less tiring. It maybe depends on the shop as well but i feel like guys treat me more as gentlemen when its just us and no alcohol, coworkers or other girls around.

Actually, i would be more worried about leaving a kyabajo than a delivery health girl as a customer, because delivery health is a more steady income and less punishment if dont bring in customers.
But i wouldn't feel to worried about either, they must have customers, or they should just quit and do something else.
This everyday Alice. Thats why so many Kyaba have depression..and I can tell you some days at work Id just want to burst into tears. Its such a mentally challenging business and I dont recommend doing it for very long at all.

This everyday Alice. Thats why so many Kyaba have depression..and I can tell you some days at work Id just want to burst into tears. Its such a mentally challenging business and I dont recommend doing it for very long at all.
Yes, i was prepared for unattractive, boring, even lonely and a bit creepy guys... but i never thought they would be so MEAN.

Yes, i was prepared for unattractive, boring, even lonely and a bit creepy guys... but i never thought they would be so MEAN.
Yeah its a gathering place for some of the most deplorable men. I got called fat (Im a xxs) by guys with massive bellies etc. So I think its then projecting their insecurities

In my first year and a half here, my roomie was a kyabajo for a while. She decided to quit English teaching to work at the club 6 days a week, rake in a bunch of cash, then take off and live in Europe for a while. A few weeks in, she just couldn't take being wasted every night coming home. According to her though, dealing with shitty customers was one thing, but apparently dealing with the higher ranked girls was just toxic.

Last edited:
I have always wanted to try but my Kyaba japanese is such shit I doubt it would be fun. I have had some hilarious conversations with strippers back in the states but it was more 'holy shit thats fucked up' types of stories rather than something charming.

Reactions: Guuu

Holy shit, I feel so very naive not knowing it was that bad. I thought it was a must to treat the girls nice and all...

Holy shit, I feel so very naive not knowing it was that bad. I thought it was a must to treat the girls nice and all...
Nah, its a must to pay the bill and to not grope the girls if its not a sekukyaba. You can say whatever you want basically. (Well, probably not really creepy stuff like death threats but you can definitely call a skinny girl fat.)

Well, I guess there are good and bad customers in any business. I sometimes sit close enough to Japanese customers to overhear some of the conversation and there are definitely nice customers too. Not sure if it's related, but my impression is that Japanese coming in a group are less nice than those coming alone.

I also think the competitiveness amongst girls changes a bit if the shop is not in a nightlife hot spot, as do the work hours. I might be wrong, but my impression. I treat my girls nice, but have no intention to become a white knight ;)

Yeah or ugly to their face and be a bully

Interesting... were you with those customers as help when they nominated another girl or are they just jerks to everyone?

I've been pretty pissed off before and been not in the mood for chat when I paid ridiculous 8000 yen extra to nominate a girl and then got the most annoying girl as help for 3/4ths of the time.

Interesting... were you with those customers as help when they nominated another girl or are they just jerks to everyone?

I've been pretty pissed off before and been not in the mood for chat when I paid ridiculous 8000 yen extra to nominate a girl and then got the most annoying girl as help for 3/4ths of the time.
I havent had that happen to me personally Ive just gotten fat comments or assholes talking xenophobic shit. Its usually guys who come as a group or its a one guy whos a jerk in general not really any specific type

Well, its not the helps fault at all either. They mostly put me at help because i was new and i hated it because there was almost no potential to make extra money except for a few cents of drinkback. Its much better for the girls as well to be put with a guy who's free. Bad situation for both really.

I havent had that happen to me personally Ive just gotten fat comments or assholes talking xenophobic shit. Its usually guys who come as a group or its a one guy whos a jerk in general not really any specific type
Yeah i think i disliked the guys alone most because they pull this "i'm lonely so you should see me outside of free" act. There was this one guy who came as another girls shimei and i was help, and he asked my line so i could meet him and "teach him english" outside of the club. I told him its rude since he has another girl there after all and i'm not supposed to steal her customers. Then he said he wouldn't be my customer and would never come back for her either. Hope i didn't ruin something for her somehow.
But in a group they try to bully you, like they would sit with me and some other girls and then ask me if i'd have sex with them for 20.000 yen after. Whats the point of kyaba then, if i was willing to take that i could join a common delivery health. Plus it was just super rude to ask it in front of everyone, obviously more meant to humiliate me than as being serious. I really didn't know how to answer.

The xenophobia and the constant asking about my real name were the worst though. I thought in Japan they respect show names and fake identities. Would people ask geisha for their birthnames? -.-

But in a group they try to bully you, like they would sit with me and some other girls and then ask me if i'd have sex with them for 20.000 yen after. Whats the point of kyaba then, if i was willing to take that i could join a common delivery health. Plus it was just super rude to ask it in front of everyone, obviously more meant to humiliate me than as being serious. I really didn't know how to answer.

The xenophobia and the constant asking about my real name were the worst though. I thought in Japan they respect show names and fake identities. Would people ask geisha for their birthnames? -.-

Thanks for the post, I always go alone so never thought about the group dynamic of these.
Can totally imagine males going there in groups and getting a laugh out of toying with girls. People are always more bastards when they are showing off for friends...

People are always more bastards when they are showing off for friends...

This.

Guys in a group will often compete to be the biggest jerk...for reasons that I do not really understand, but there is a sort of pecking order of badassness to it.

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH