Any very frequent users of Kyaba Clubs?

Its really not only the groups. They definitely have the jerk contests, but there are some individuals who seem to enjoy being mean in their free time as well, maybe its some form of sadism.

Can totally imagine males going there in groups and getting a laugh out of toying with girls. People are always more bastards when they are showing off for friends...

To be honest I can't imagine that (but I take your word that it happens). I have never been regular in kyaba and have not visited at all for a long time. But before I sometimes would take customers or be taken by customers and every time the group pretty much competed who could compliment the girls best without sounding creepy or needy. Most of my visits were back in the day when white boys speaking Japanese were a rare thing so obviously I usually ended up telling stories, almost true and completely made up ones, and entertaining the whole group. Several times the mama-san would come and pretend-scold the girls that if they cannot entertain the group better they would be left without pay and would need to pay me instead.

The funniest visit still was once in April when a new recruit in our group managed to get a phone number from one of the young girls in the shop. So after our session finished and we went to drink more beer he messaged the girl and they arranged a date outside the shop after her shift would end. The guy then bragged about it to all and the boss got really pissed. We then found out that the boss was a regular and know the mama-san really well so he basically grabs the guy's ear and drags him back to the shop to apologise. The mama-san brings the girl (who we heard was on her first week at the job) and then everybody apologises to everybody. It was hilarious, like two parents with their teenage kids who they have caught playing doctor at the church picnic.

@MikeH
I think the dynamic in a customer client group is much different from a group of colleagues / friends.
Really funny story and a good reason why things that happen between you and the girl stay between you and the girl. Always.
Yes.
People who are with their boss or with an important customer are definitely nicer than people who come with their "equals" imo.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Kita no sakaba doori ni ha
Onna o yowaseru koi ga aru

Kita no sakaba doori ni ha
Namida moroi otoko ni niau
Chotto onnazuki ga ii
Hitomi de kudokeru hou ga ii...

Reactions: Cinnabums
If youre goings to write japanese plz at least do it in characters haha romanji is so argh

Actually, please don't post in Japanese at all if possible. TAG is The English language adult topics board in Japan, and most of its readers can read Japanese little or not at all.

Aah, I am not the only one! My pet peeve though is people who write in Japanese to show off but do it with romaji and sprinkled with spelling errors! Gets me every time! :mad::ROFLMAO:

Aah, I am not the only one! My pet peeve though is people who write in Japanese to show off but do it with romaji and sprinkled with spelling errors! Gets me every time! :mad::ROFLMAO:

You are definitely not the only one; I strongly suspect the majority of TAG readers can't read Japanese in kana or romaji.

There are very few posts entirely in Japanese here as far as I have noticed, but people throwing in a few words or a sentence or two in Japanese into an English post seems pointless to me unless they are words that don't exist in or which translate poorly into English. "Dohan" would be an example.

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
You are definitely not the only one; I strongly suspect the majority of TAG readers can't read Japanese in kana or romaji.

I meant I thought I'm the only one who gets triggered by it. :eek:

Unfortunately I am one of those poor souls who came here before copy-paste and translate software was invented so I was forced to learn how to read and write the local hieroglyphics. But now let's get back to our scheduled program badmouthing the locals for writing English with katakana; while continuing to write Japanese in romaji :rolleyes::p

This.

Guys in a group will often compete to be the biggest jerk...for reasons that I do not really understand, but there is a sort of pecking order of badassness to it.

-Ww

I've never understood guys like that - in my social circles, we measure "badassery" by accomplishments, not belittlements.