Guest viewing is limited

Anybody Got Gyakunan'd Before?

ET83

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know this section is mostly for the guys to learn how to pick up the girls, but I'm interested in hearing if anyone had any stories/experiences about the reverse pick up, the gyakunan. Does it really exist outside of AV?

A few years ago I had a customer from the U.S visit and we were in Shibuya at Gaspanic and both of us were approached by this really hot chick who was a dentist. Since we weren't prepared for that and until that moment most of our discussions were based purely on work we ended up being total soft cocks and shy so she moved on after about 5 minutes :(

It happens. Not a complete stranger but a stranger to me. I was downstairs at the entrance of a club. I met a big breasted cutie that was passing out flyers for another event.
She asked me my name & actually she knew a mutual friend that seemed to talk about me often (female). She told me can I come to the club she's working at & wait. I kid you not there was almost no conversation between what I wrote.
She told me to wait there until she finishes. After she was done she just said "lets go". She basically took me back to her place & did me in her apartment. After I woke up she said "Round two" & did me again.
After making me breakfast in the morning she told me that she didn't like our mutual friend because she slept with a guy she liked.
I realized I was payback but she didn't know our mutual friend spoke about me often because I often flaked on her cause I didn't care for her.