Guest viewing is limited

Anyone been to Janice Wong dessert bar?

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
Always enjoyed her appearances on Masterchef Australia - her challenges are insane.

Planning on bringing my favorite kyabajo here soon. Figure its impressive enough to get panties to drop?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Tried recently, highly recommended.
Sophisticated desserts with amazing tastes. I found the menu a bit small though but suppose they change it often

Did the 7-course degustation (actually a proper meal with savory dishes, not all desserts). Was really great and she really enjoyed it. Full report to follow later once I get the pictures she took.

Was not crowded at all, never got more than half full (there were about 10 customers max while we were there). I reckon evening reservations not needed monday-thursday.

Last edited:
Great desserts (but you would assume so).... Nice date atmosphere.. quiet and bit dark..
I like NeWoman mall in general for dates... Lots of options around..
I recommend the Omakase course at Sushi Ten that is nearby... Sushi for 2 with drinks came out to be 20K. Would have easily be $300 in LA (IMO).

Did anyone try that pizza place next to Janice Wong?

800 Degrees?

The concept in the has been pretty popular in the US over the last couple of years.. chipotle style, choose your own toppings pizza..
800 Degrees is one of the better options in these types of places, but it isn't high end, gourmet pizza..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
800 Degrees?

The concept in the has been pretty popular in the US over the last couple of years.. chipotle style, choose your own toppings pizza..
800 Degrees is one of the better options in these types of places, but it isn't high end, gourmet pizza..
Yes that one. Thank you

Made another visit here, just for ala carte dessert. Finally had her signature cassis plum sphere. My date had the Cacao Forest dish. Delicious and got rave reviews on the date plan.
Awesome. I never had the a la carte. You can’t reserve for that and i’m afraid to be turned away because they’re often very busy.

Reactions: Wwanderer