Guest viewing is limited

Anyone coming to BO 3/28 for GB event?

Katmat

Single lady
Reaction score
I’ve been sitting around on the fence for a long time, but March is my bday month and I’ve been so curious about the GB event, so I feel like March is the time to go.

Is anyone else planning on going that day too? Just so I might have a chance to meet some who speak English and know how it’s done. It’ll be my first time at BO so I’m a nervous little unicorn lol. I’m 27F ✌️

Hi Katmat. I'm interested in trying BO too.

I'm a little older though, I'm 48.

I’ve been sitting around on the fence for a long time, but March is my bday month and I’ve been so curious about the GB event, so I feel like March is the time to go.

Is anyone else planning on going that day too? Just so I might have a chance to meet some who speak English and know how it’s done. It’ll be my first time at BO so I’m a nervous little unicorn lol. I’m 27F ✌️
Interested

Interested, ping me

I'll have to see If my partner-in-crime wants to go. Have not been there in a while.

This sounds very interesting! Any old-hands on here know any more about what this event might be like - for a single male?

im new here, and dont know the abbreviation of words. What is BO means?

With the virus going on is this event still on? I’ve been on the happening bar fence for couple years myself. Maybe now’s the time.

And, so, this is a gangbang themed event, right, so in theory, the odds for a a single male should be better than normal right? RIGHT?

Just asking for a friend.

Me too - but just tonight, I was on a walk, and about 50% of the restaurants i asked are closing for the weekend; and the other half are staying open. So I guess it depends on the shop? And also I guess for an event like this it depends on the clientele too...

Would be very shocked any event like this would continue to be scheduled in Tokyo, especially this weekend given the cooperation the city government has requested.
Even if in theory it’s scheduled (many restaurants and non essential businesses will be closing, so I assume this includes bars) it would be a foolish thing to attend this party..

Reactions: Majestyk
While I often consider getting my freak on to be a most essential activity indeed, yeah I don’t think now is the right time. Certainly for large group freakiness of all things!

I'm open to nearly everything, but gangbang turns me off in a big way.

So now the important question - was the place open and did anyone go?

And then we'll check in again in two weeks to see if anyone caught corona :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Anna Summer
According to their Twitter and HP, not only did they GB on 3/28 but are planning another big event for this next weekend. With plenty of hashtags about not giving in to corona.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Lukes
Reactions: MikeH and Joe2017
They may provide XXXXL size condoms!
07588EF5-1320-4226-9F68-198892FE4422.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy and Shfhntr
According to their Twitter and HP, not only did they GB on 3/28 but are planning another big event for this next weekend. With plenty of hashtags about not giving in to corona.

Wow, those guys are pretty crazy pushing their luck like that.