Anyone Know Of P4p Options In Hiroshima?

zero39Griller

TAG Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I am being transferred for work to Fukuyama, Hiroshima for the next six months. Anyone know of any gaijin friendly P4P options in that city or in Hiroshima city? My Japanese is decent but still struggle a bit with phone calls.

Let us know if you find something...

It has been reported that the Nagarekawa district is red light area, but Japanese skills are required.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Hi! (not sure if correct to resurrect this post)
I've caucasian look and don't speak Japanese. Been today in Nagarekawacho looking for a Soapland, tried to enter 5-6 places, but in all of them I was told "Japanese only". I started from the ones that looked more classy (and expensive, like Diana, or the one that is just right of Diana, or Blue Moon [they are all listed on Google Maps too) hoping that that made them more foreign-friendly (just like Club Amour in Osaka), but nothing. The only one that gave me 30 seconds of hope was Rune B (again, not sure if links are allowed, this is my first post, sorry) http://rune-b.jp/map.php that approached me but then denied me after I told him I don't speak Japanese.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Hi! (not sure if correct to resurrect this post)
I've caucasian look and don't speak Japanese. Been today in Nagarekawacho looking for a Soapland, tried to enter 5-6 places, but in all of them I was told "Japanese only". I started from the ones that looked more classy (and expensive, like Diana, or the one that is just right of Diana, or Blue Moon [they are all listed on Google Maps too) hoping that that made them more foreign-friendly (just like Club Amour in Osaka), but nothing. The only one that gave me 30 seconds of hope was Rune B (again, not sure if links are allowed, this is my first post, sorry) http://rune-b.jp/map.php that approached me but then denied me after I told him I don't speak Japanese.

No worries - updating an old post is fine in this case -- thank you for reporting the information. We hope that other parts of Japan open up like major cities have already. We'll reference this post again in the future when a question about Hiroshima comes up.

Thank you!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland