Guest viewing is limited

Anyone Know This Place?

just4fun

Skeptical? Who me?
Reaction score
It's a dating bar.

Girls are free
Guys pay $$$

Supposedly, guys sit next to the girls and talk and then rotate.

I haven't been there but want to try it out.

Please review if you do go. Let us know if it's similar to "deai cafe/kirari"

Thanks

I've been to dating bars that seem somewhat similar, like "Love On The Beach" in Shinjuku Kabukicho. It's in the same building as the deai/date cafes of Momo and Kirari. It was great that I could compare all 3 in one day.

Like many Japanese dating sites, dating bars, or date cafes they have Sakura type females. Japanese females paid to waste the time of customers and trick money out of you. Don't let them waste your time. Some girls are very "buy me drinky" types. The same scam as Filipina bars or hostess bars.

The Japanese date bars appear to give the illusion or fantasy of picking up a woman. That's where bullshit can begin, you may want to see if you can take women out or see if you are being scammed into just buying lots of drinks.

You have to get to the point with these type of women quickly. Most are and likely NOT regular women, like say; in a coffee shop, HUB, or at a club in Roppongi that happen to be sitting next to you. Don't be fooled, no matter what they try to claim, it's probably not a regular situation or conversation, where you accidentally meet a woman.

If you want to go to the hotel or take them out, mention it. Not too fast or right away, and be polite and not rude, but do get to the point of what you want. See what happens. Is it really for pickup and dating or another "buy drinky" scam?

Would be interested in reports on this newly found place and what people think.

uploadfromtaptalk1438603215660.jpg

Last edited:
A Japanese guy aquaintance of mine told me about this and he wants me to go with him.
Looks interesting but if anyone has anything on it I'd appreciate it before I go.

https://translate.google.co.jp/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://aiseki-ya.com/&prev=search

This is from my swinger pal who has went, but wasn't impressed, and doesn't recommend. Maybe just his opinion.

The place doesn't allow singles. You have to bring a friend with you. It appears to have regular OL types/regular women, from what I've just heard. But he says they love the free drinks or attract alcoholic types, paid for by the guys and not much else or action.

Also, if the number of women are low and lots of guys, then the guys are put on a waiting list. They call you or you wait around.

It's said to be a very "Japanese format". Consequently, a strong group dynamic and system appears to be in place, that usually DESTROYS any pickup, SNL, or 1 to 1. At best, you might get numbers/contacts. Because the women are with their girlfriends, they usually cock-block, act anti-sexual, or fake.

He said going to the HUB was just as good, but if you are looking for something different then maybe try it once. He went to the Shinjuku Kabukicho one, so other ones migh be different.

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun
This is from my swinger pal who has went, but wasn't impressed, and doesn't recommend. Maybe just his opinion.

The place doesn't allow singles. You have to bring a friend with you. It appears to have regular OL types/regular women, from what I've just heard. But he says they love the free drinks or attract alcoholic types, paid for by the guys and not much else or action.

Also, if the number of women are low and lots of guys, then the guys are put on a waiting list. They call you or you wait around.

It's said to be a very "Japanese format". Consequently, a strong group dynamic and system appears to be in place, that usually DESTROYS any pickup, SNL, or 1 to 1. At best, you might get numbers/contacts. Because the women are with their girlfriends, they usually cock-block, act anti-sexual, or fake.

He said going to the HUB was just as good, but if you are looking for something different then maybe try it once. He went to the Shinjuku Kabukicho one, so other ones migh be different.
Thank you Sir. I'll write a complete follow-up if I ever get in there.