Anyone met Risa of Asian Mystique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What information do you have for trade in return? 🧐
Fair enough! Until covid hit, my handle here was @Taylorjp, and my submissions were pretty extensive. I dropped out of TAG for a couple years so I do appear fresh off the boat. I can discuss or reminisce about quite a few providers working in Tokyo. For instance, I met Minami when she was w/ Asian Mystique. A lot of Taggers can vouch for me; you've met Risa or else you wouldn't have wasted space merely to chide right?
What information do you have for trade in return? 🧐

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sudsy and Durg50
Fair enough! Until covid hit, my handle here was @Taylorjp, and my submissions were pretty extensive. I dropped out of TAG for a couple years so I do appear fresh off the boat. I can discuss or reminisce about quite a few providers working in Tokyo. For instance, I met Minami when she was w/ Asian Mystique. A lot of Taggers can vouch for me; you've met Risa or else you wouldn't have wasted space merely to chide right?
Welcome back!

Reactions: Alice and Taylorjp
Welcome back - pretty sure @TAG Manager can help you get back into your original account.

Reactions: Taylorjp
Then this is in violation of our policy on multiple accounts. Please use your original account.

A lot of Taggers can vouch for me; you've met Risa or else you wouldn't have wasted space merely to chide right?
As you haven't been around for awhile, you would not have noticed the amount of hand-holding being requested by 'fresh off the boat' people showing up here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taylorjp and Sudsy
Status
Not open for further replies.