Anyone Met This Backpage Girl, Hina?

g3p2ricardo

Independent Lover
Reaction score
Her post in Backpage caught my eye ... I'm tempted to see her; has any TAGers tried Hina?

Thanks in Advance!

BP said:
mature lady available in tokyo and yokosuka area overnight available

hello gentlemen.
I am hina new here but i am not new into this industry. I used to do the esute which means happyending massage for several years. After that i have done delivery health for several years. After a lot of experience in this industry, I would prefer have some other experience so that I would prefer to meet some new clients from another side of this Earth.

My usual clients always describe me as yasashii woman which might means friendly in English. I am in my late 30s now so that I hope that our appointment will be like lovers dating, everything is non rushed. I am quite professionally at massage because i have done this for several years and i hope you are a gentleman.

I can visit your mansion or hotel in 30 mins after we confirm but I don't do incall that i can't let you visit me. After our first dating we can meet at train station like yokosuka-chuo but before that we can't do this. If you can not let me visit your home, it's ok that you book a love hotel first and tell me where you are. Don't worry that you will wait for me a long time, I can come in a short time after we confirm it.

I am also available in Tokyo but please make appointment with me in advance. I could come between 9am-midnight
Everything can be discussed by us.
overnight available

http://tokyo.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...and-yokosuka-area-overnight-available/3235487

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Good advice Bro Tuffstuff95 ! What bothers me is, she's not active in this thread ( .. or maybe she is reading all this stuff??)

Good advice Bro Tuffstuff95 ! What bothers me is, she's not active in this thread ( .. or maybe she is reading all this stuff??)
Only a small percentage of ladies are here reading on a regular basis. If they don't tell us they are here reading, we usually don't have a clue.
At least, based on her email address, there's no account here using that address as of now.

That picture she posted, I've seen it somewhere else before but I cannot remember where....

Reactions: g3p2ricardo
I have. I have a strong indicator that she is Chinese due to her accent when speaking Japanese although she claims she is Japanese. anyways I negotiated a good deal with her as it must of been a slow day so we decided to meet up at Yokohama Station and hit a LH from there. Her pic is almost accurate and not bad looking. She doesn't speak much English surprisingly so I'm guessing there is someone handling the emails that come through to her before she is dispatched to the client.

She is not shy but felt like it was a tad bit mechanical. I got 2 pops with her with 60 minutes which was cool though. Hope this helps.

That picture she posted, I've seen it somewhere else before but I cannot remember where....

Her pic is almost accurate and not bad looking.

I found out that what I recognized was the outfit or dress that she's wearing in that pic she posted. Another girl was posing in the same dress for a different shop, completely not related, just happened to be the same dress.

@macdaddymeister -- Thank you for the report, that's very helpful to anyone looking for valid information about her.

With anything that is backpage and provided that they are not here, I right click the image and do a google image search to see what pops up. Surprisingly it works wonders. But as you have found out more often then not forum contributors often if not always have the information you seek.

Dear TAG Ops Manager and Bro MacDaddyMeister,
Thank you both for shedding light on Hina. It doesn't surprise me if she turns out to be Chinese after all the subterfuge -- I've had a similar experience a few years ago in Tokyo.
I'm very indebted to TAGers in this forum for all the very helpful information !!

Reactions: TAG Manager