Guest viewing is limited

Anyone planning on going to any events at Bliss Out in December?

TokyoPhobic

TAG Member
Reaction score
My girl and I (F21/M27) plan on going to some events in the month of December. I’ll try and bring a friend (F22) to some as well. Let me know!

Reactions: Mxguy
Do post a report how things are :)

Me and my girl are already fully-vaccinated (I also had a booster recently and she will have her first booster soon), but Japan's borders is still closed for tourists :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ongoing
Last updatedNovember 28, 2021
Coronavirus Outbreak
The outbreak of the coronavirus is having a big impact on tourism in Japan. While the country's borders have recently reopened to business travelers, they remain closed to international tourists for the time being.

Current state of tourism: borders closed

Do post a report how things are :)

Me and my girl are already fully-vaccinated (I also had a booster recently and she will have her first booster soon), but Japan's borders is still closed for tourists :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ongoing
Last updatedNovember 28, 2021
Coronavirus Outbreak
The outbreak of the coronavirus is having a big impact on tourism in Japan. While the country's borders have recently reopened to business travelers, they remain closed to international tourists for the time being.

Current state of tourism: borders closed
Japanese are cowards too afraid of everything. All other countries are now open w no mask. Look at sports games and concerts in usa now. Australia went from hard lockdown to no mask. Here they'll be wearing mask for another 20 years

Japanese are cowards too afraid of everything. All other countries are now open w no mask. Look at sports games and concerts in usa now. Australia went from hard lockdown to no mask. Here they'll be wearing mask for another 20 years

Oh no, what chances we can ever have when you are swiping the girls of their feet with your reasoning and massive dick?

Though Japanese have been wearing masks for a good 20 years already and nobody has gotten any worse for that.

Edit: Dear readers, it seems I forgot the words "being a" in the text above. Please add to the correct place yourself.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Not a very fair statement and all other countries don't equal just 1st world types like AU and the US. Japanese were wearing masks long before Corona, that's not likely to change.
On the other hand, if you're in Japan - you're not forced to wear a mask (most of the time) or you can just avoid the places that do require it. You're also not forced to stay in your home except for re-entering the country for the specified quarantine period based on where you returned from.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH