Anyone tried Deai Cafe recently?

Aoikuma

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first post here. I was wondering anyone of you tried Deai Cafe recently?

I went to Momo Cafe in Shinjuku and surprised that girls age around 22 on their card, offer 30k for warikiri.

I tried Momo Cafe last year, pretty much around 20k. So I'm wondering if anyone tried Deai Cafe recently? Is it normal now girls offer 30k often?

Hello everyone, my first post here. I was wondering anyone of you tried Deai Cafe recently?

I went to Momo Cafe in Shinjuku and surprised that girls age around 22 on their card, offer 30k for warikiri.

I tried Momo Cafe last year, pretty much around 20k. So I'm wondering if anyone tried Deai Cafe recently? Is it normal now girls offer 30k often?
Why you mention their age? Isn't it logical that the younger the girl, the more expensive she would be?

It depends on looks. Pretty girls offer 30k on good days, maybe 20k on slow days. Less popular girls 20k on busy days, much lower on slow days. Momo cafe is more classy and expensive than kirari. Not sure why any guy would put down the extra money for momo cafe while the same girls use both cafes, but momocafe is usually the starter point so might have some fresh faces.

Way too many guys and not enough hot girls. Is like trying to fight a crowd just to speak to someone semi decent. Hmm

Way too many guys and not enough hot girls. Is like trying to fight a crowd just to speak to someone semi decent. Hmm
That's probably what keeps prices higher for the hottest and most popular girls though. If it were a bunch of hot chicks and relatively fewer guys, prices would probably drop. Supply and demand, right?

Why you mention their age? Isn't it logical that the younger the girl, the more expensive she would be?

It depends on looks. Pretty girls offer 30k on good days, maybe 20k on slow days. Less popular girls 20k on busy days, much lower on slow days. Momo cafe is more classy and expensive than kirari. Not sure why any guy would put down the extra money for momo cafe while the same girls use both cafes, but momocafe is usually the starter point so might have some fresh faces.
I see, lots of factors. I was wondering about the age but girls there are in their 20s, so I thought maybe other reasons.

I guess I should try Kirari some other days.

Any other recommendations? Thanks for reply.

Ya I think too many guys and not many hot girls.
I guess I pick up the wrong time.

I'd say definitely go weekday daytime if you can manage. Evenings and weekends can be many guys.
November is generally quiet though so dont know why you didn't have luck.

Reactions: Majora
Wait, so the women are advertising warikiri on their cards? I've not seen this at Kirari, is this a recent thing?

Basically, if the girls select "Asobi" on their cards, it means warikiri. 90%+ of the girls go there expecting warikiri even if they don't select "asobi" on their cards.

See when I've gone I've always tried to understand if there was a way to tell the girls who would go for warikiri vs those who wouldn't. At kirari (at least in Ueno), a lot of them check off, karaoke, dinner, drinks. Sometimes I see the "anything is ok" option, but I've never seen a price on any of them for "anything is ok". Or did I misunderstand is the price on their card? or is that a "momo cafe" thing?

Reactions: akasam
See when I've gone I've always tried to understand if there was a way to tell the girls who would go for warikiri vs those who wouldn't. At kirari (at least in Ueno), a lot of them check off, karaoke, dinner, drinks. Sometimes I see the "anything is ok" option, but I've never seen a price on any of them for "anything is ok". Or did I misunderstand is the price on their card? or is that a "momo cafe" thing?
I dont think you can write a price on the card (too obviously skirting the rules) but "everything goes" would mean warikiri

Wait, so the women are advertising warikiri on their cards? I've not seen this at Kirari, is this a recent thing?

No they don't write warikiri on the card, and of course no price. That's why u have talk time to talk to them to find out what they offer. Usually if they check the box "talk soudan", high chance of girls offer warikiri.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland