Anyone tried the 0.01 condoms? Any in large sizes?

iamtrout

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those newer Sagami or equivalent ultra thin 0.01 condoms? How do you like them? I've tried all of the 0.02 and 0.03 ones from Sagami or Okamoto but they're always too tight, even the "large" (38mm) ones. My current doms of choice are the Fuji Latex Just Fit XL 44mm ones, but I'm wondering if the ultrathin 0.01 doms are worth the price premium.

I also find all this strange because I'm *not* that big. I'm Asian with (I think) probably a very average pecker.

I always bring condoms from my home country when I go to Japan.

Instead I'd recommend the 0.03 which is brilliant. At first I got worried as I thought the condom broke since it felt really good, in reality the condom didn't break, it is just feeling awesome.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Tired the sagami 0.01 (only one size available) they are nice and you feel the heat. Temperature for me is important with rubber condoms it feels like plastic. One real main issue for me is that the latex condom dries fast but if your gfe partners is not dry underneath then its fine. From my experience most of my gfe partners they are fine because they are naturally wet.

Haven't tried the .01s because I've read a lot about them breaking, and not being significantly better than the .02s, which I enjoy. They are a bit snug for me, however (I usually order whatever I can find in the 42-44mm diameter range), so keep that in mind; a proper fit is more important than anything.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Haven't tried the .01s because I've read a lot about them breaking, and not being significantly better than the .02s, which I enjoy. They are a bit snug for me, however (I usually order whatever I can find in the 42-44mm diameter range), so keep that in mind; a proper fit is more important than anything.

Which ones are in the 42-44mm range? All the "large" ones in the 0.02 variety are 38mm.

Which ones are in the 42-44mm range? All the "large" ones in the 0.02 variety are 38mm.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse. What I meant was I usually order the Okamoto Big Boy or Fuji Latex's Just Fit. The Sagami .02s are therefore a bit snug (a slightly uncomfortable squeeze at the base), but I haven't had one break yet and it never feels like it's about to pop, unlike normal Japanese condoms (which I have had break on me). For me the extra feeling is sometimes worth the squeeze.