25.700¥ - 75min

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been rather inactive when it comes to reviews, but I guess it makes sense to at least write something about unreviewed shops to put them on the map.
This time Hyper in Ikebukuro. I think it's the biggest Hotel health store on the eastside of the station with often 40+ girls working on the day. I think I tried this shop pre-pandemic when it was still located in a different building. At this time it was still for Japanese customers only. When I saw that each girl has information about foreigner availability on their profile page I gave it another shot.
I did a walk-in a few months earlier that didn't go too well. Mixed it up with a different shop I had used before and went on a busy evening. After telling them who I wanted to book and we agreed on the price, I somehow fucked up, didn't get something correct he was telling me about. Was probably a bit overconfident because I thought I was already in their system, which of course wasn’t the case….yadda yadda. Went somewhere else that night 😅
Booked them again the usual way recently. Made a reservation via Cityheaven, confirmed via phone, went to the shop. This time everything went smoothly and the staff was very friendly. Maybe also because it was a relaxed afternoon and not a busy evening like the last time.
The shop itself is an absolute standard hotel health shop, super tiny, staff dressed properly in shirts etc.

Was one of those cases where I had no idea how the final price came about. Since I booked via CH I expected to pay 26k including fees, inside the shop they told me it would be 27k and asked me if I had added them as "My shop" on Cityheaven. When I showed them my account the price went down to an uneven 25.700. Since it was less than expected I was too lazy to ask for a detailed breakdown 🤷‍♂️
Headed to my hotel of choice (Ramses Club). Since all rooms were booked I had to wait a few minutes before I could pay up and head into my room.
Aoi arrived 10 minutes later, and was pretty close to how I imagined her. Beautiful face, nicely dressed. Her first quickly shot profile pictures showed more of her face and style, that's why I was immediately interested. Her professionally shot pictures that are currently on CH look a bit bland in comparison. Her diary is a better reference point.
I knew that she started at the shop just the day before and we chatted a bit. She told me she hadn't done any work like this before so it was really her second day.

It for sure showed a bit during play. She was really nice and fun to be around, also was open for all suggestions and also skilled at kissing. At the same time you could kinda see/feel that she was a bit tense and could not really relax….so we took it very slowly. Very chill session with lots of chatting before and after play. Was fun but because of the circumstances not really great.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Booking went smooth this time and Hyper has for sure an interesting lineup of girls. Like mentioned above the session was a bit lackluster, but because she was so new to it that’s fine. She was really pretty, friendly, skilled and motivated. It looks like she stayed with the shop…. a few weeks later she is probably a lot more chill and has gotten used to this kind of work. Looks like she got popular at the shop so it’s probably worth giving her another shot 😉

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

Sounds great! And being a gentleman always helps. Well done.

Tiny update:
Hypergrace was renamed to Hyper recently. Website url etc stayed the same.

There is another Hotel health with similar sounding name in Shinjuku that is run by Ultra Group. My guess is they renamed their shop to Hyper to avoid confusion...I also thought they were related in the beginning.