Street Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
60分 ¥10,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Walking around Akasaka-mitsuke after a line date turned out to be a ladyboy (who was extremely polite), I landed up with a short woman putting her arms around mine and walking like we were on a date, saying "massage, massage, I give you good tit massage." It was hilarious and tempting all at the same time. The street tout wasn't that good looking but with little jr. craving attention I thought why not.

She took me up and at first, glance, as I entered the shop, I saw some 40-year-old not-so-pretty masseuses and was ready to turn back, when the street tout gave me the option to look at the other girls available without any green bills exchanging hands. I settled on Mimi (definitely not the same name used every day). And by that I mean, they took a couple seconds to think of her name before they gave me one. Negotiated for some UTC touching and was sent on my way in.

A point to note, there is an open invitation from the moment you step into their store which they aggressively market to go "all the way" for ¥15,000. I didn't take the option because I was concerned that a store that markets that policy so aggressively is probably not too concerned about STD checks, but that's just my opinion. Yes, everyone is offered the "ATW course."

Went in and got settled into right away. Just an FYI, unless you take the ATW option, there is no shower or pleasantries with hot tea/cold tea, etc. They just jump right into it. She had me lie down and started the message. Started with the back, the message was not good at all.

There wasn't much talking at the beginning but in the middle, she kept asking what I do, so I made up a random story about how I work in a convenience store, which I did when I was significantly younger. She stops the massage and gets into a long discussion about working at convenience stores, which I clearly entertained - but it was clear this was a ploy to waste 30 mins where she didn't massage or do anything else.

After the 30 mins passed of this discussion, we must have had only about 10 mins left, she flipped me over. When I asked to cash in on the beginning negotiation of her slipping her top down, she refused and said it only came with the ATW course. She went further and before I did anything told me not to touch her. Reached for jr. and started milking the cream.

About the girl: Mimi was okay. I wish I saw her in white light instead of red light at a distance because up close, she wasn't really floating my boat. She had maybe a C-cup. I was a little exasperated that the negotiated agreement was thrown out the door, but I figured I might as well finish since I wasn't getting my cash back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At this point, you're probably wondering why after such a horrible review I marked Recommended, May Repeat? Well, turns out everyone else there was into the ATW course. So, there was a lot of fake moaning going on. Being a huge voyeur, that really turned me on. The sound of asses being smacked, moaning, climaxing etc, made jr. make it snow, more than usual.

I've long looked for a place I could experience this and I might just go back to hear all the noises again.

For people who aren't into that or who want a good massage or some OTC touching, I do not recommend.

Anyone who's interested they are open 24 hours and their number is 03-3582-0233. TAG manager, please feel free to remove the contact information in case that's not allowed in the review.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it is this shop. The telephone number matches. The thread title should change to "Apple Akasaka Mitsuke" as in the text. There's no such place called "Akasaka Bashi" in Tokyo.
http://www.apple.esjoho.com
Thank you. We have added the URL and changed the title.

Feel like I've been to a place called Apple in that area but not sure since they come and go frequently.

Reactions: designer08
Is there any shop that’s not a rip-off in Mitsuke? These places that are open 24 hours are great for travelers with Jet Lag.