60 minutes for 7000 yens + 2000 yens tip

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Still on my hunt for Thai massage parlor around Tokyo, I decided this time to try a Shinjuku's joint. 👀

The place itself is located within walking distance from all the main Shinjuku attractions so it is quite convenient for an early stop, let's say before you meet some friends or once you're done with work.

I took the elevator to the 8th floor and got to the apartment. A woman in her late 30s/early 40s opened the door, I do think indeed she was Thai. The place itself is relatively small.

I got taken to the last booth and shown a menu. I opted for a Thai+oil massage, a 60 minutes course.

Got undressed, lay down on my stomach and the Thai massage started.

Compared to the first place I've reviewed previously ("Namchai" in Kameido), I would say that the massage was maybe not as good.
The massage felt more like a mix between a Thai and a Chinese massage, similar to what you'll get in a decent, average, massage parlor. The girl was friendly and relatively chatty so It was ok.

The oil part came up afterward with plenty of oil (what I once more like) and a massage that was focusing on all parts my body as it was progressing.

I started to worry a bit though as I didn't get much tease around some very « specific » areas. However once she flipped me over and oiled me up, she politely asked if she was supposed to take car of my LB too, to which of course, I said « yes ».

Quick negotiation, 2000 yens out and we got started.

I would describe the HJ as quite mechanical but still pleasant, the girl knew what she was doing. :sneaky:
She got me to pop in no time and then to get clean before bringing me a cup of tea to end the session.
Quick shower (relatively clean) and I was out. The whole session lasted almost an hour on a dot.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well looking at the location, I do not think that this place was a bad deal. I still don't know wether I would ever come back there but If I ever happened to be in the neighborhood, I wouldn't rule it out.
As said many times, Tokyo parlors are a bit more expensive compared to my Kansai options. Still for 9000 yens in total, the place itself is a relatively good deal.

On a side note, the girl massaging me was quite hot. With that « naughty milf » look that I love. As usual I can't stop thinking about what a longer course or a bigger tip could have gotten me. Most probably nothing but I do always love to fantasize a bit about that.