Arank

Jamez

TAG Member
Reaction score
Was checking some "DH services" and chanced upon Arank and I was wondering how they were or if anyone had any reviews about them, seeing how their site is in full Japanese and I myself neither speak nor write Japanese.

I actually tried their services about a year ago. I don't remember it too well, but I do remember spending it with Mimi. If I remember correctly she wasn't too bad, but I think she was a bit different from what I expected (Im pretty sure it was cos she wasnt Japanese). And so I decided to go on and continue trying other establishments. I kinda feel bad that I didn't keep a record of that experience. The website still states that shes new, but Im pretty sure shes been there for a while.

Oh, also one of their staff speaks English, so you shouldn't have problems with communication. Erolin is website that advertises foreign friendly places which are cheap but I feel their quality is at the lower end. They used to have Arank promoted as one of their recommended, but checking it shows that they arent on the recommend list but theyre still on the site: http://erolin.net/?ac=store&storeid=3832516

Most appreciated! Just another question regarding Arank, did they offer FS or is it even negotiable?

Mmm I think it was on offer, and the price was acceptable. I only met with that one girl though.