Are APA hotels appropriate for deliheru/massage/etc.?

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
I feel like such a noob for asking this.

So, virtually all of the fucking around I've ever done has been in-shop and never at a hotel I'm staying at.

Recently, I was looking at a delivery massage shop and they had "love hotels/business hotels/etc." listed. But I was wondering... would something like APA suffice? I've never stayed at an APA hotel before but I have a free 3-day stay at one particular location in Tokyo. Is it normal for guests to order deliheru and so on at these places or should I just head to Gotanda and rent a love hotel? I know the rooms are supposedly small at APA hotels but is this even allowed at big name business hotel chains?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Love Hotels are purpose built and are the best choice.

Those smaller business hotels don't permit guests unless they are paid for. The rooms are just too small for anything meaningful, bath/shower, even worse.

The larger chain hotels (4/5 star) don't really care so much about guests, so there's not much gatekeeping at the front desk or elevators except where a room key is required.

Pre-covid many of the traveling salesgirls used APA hotels as their base for business so it is proven to be possible.

When we start talking if it is advisable then that is a different story. Similarly to @MrDuBois as a bigger guy I won't use them even for sleeping alone.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I've used APA a few times no issues except

1 sometimes elevator needs key so u gotta meet girl in lobby
2 if u want 2 towels u gotta get room for 2 ppl which is silly

It makes sense to book if u plan a few pops like a 4pm 9pm 1am or something wild. Again same towel problem.... Also not sure if that much traffic would cause some notice. I only did one timers since there were no love hotels near me and APA wasn't so much

Unless you book the bigger rooms from APA hotels, the rooms are so small, especially the unit baths. Please don't force the girls to have showers with you in it, probably can't fit 2 people in their baths at all.

If you just meet up with the girls outside the hotel and just walk in I don't think they will stop you but man, the size of the room, and you won't have multiple towels and I don't think the girls will like sharing a towel with you, and toothbrushes, etc.

It’s funny how a “stay” at a LH is sometimes about the same price as a night at a BH yet LHs have bigger/nicer rooms.

I have used APA for deriheru but as mentioned upthread, some of them can be strict about guests so your best bet is to meet out the front and just stroll in with confidence.
And then enjoy the tiny room.

I’ve stayed in most of the APA in the Tokyo area and the two in Ibaraki. I once had my relatives want to use the washroom and because the elevators are usually in front or right next to the reception, they can see who is going up and down - anyways, did not go well. I was initially asked the next morning to pay for the extra person but was able to speak to the staff in charge who actually claimed he reviewed the tapes and saw the person left within 10 minutes (I was out that day for work so this was when I returned in the evening). Honestly, didn't believe that someone would review security footage just for that but whatever, the problem got resolved.

It was refreshing reading this. It made me feel like a brown guy really stands out trying to do anything :ROFLMAO:

wow, yeah, that is weird. The one that I stayed at that required a card for the elevator was in Shinjuku so I guess it was crowded enough that they didn't notice but I am not brown so maybe they weren't looking out for me. Sorry to hear that man.