Are Bdsm Mistresses Not Allowed To Have Sex With Their Slaves

BMW38

TAG Member
Reaction score
I used to engage this particular bdsm mistress whenever I visit Tokyo. There were near misses of penetration during some sessions when she was trying to torture my c--k by grazing her bare c--t, but sometime beginning this year, the rope used to secure my body went loose and I manage to lift my body upwards, pushing my tool into her. Her instant reaction then was slapped me hard on my face but did not lift her body up away. I took the opportunity and pull her body downwards (both my hands were free from the rope) and start f--king her.

I apologise to her after the incident, though she said she enjoy it but I can feel that she seems to be troubled with this. She made me promise not to mention to anyone before leaving.

Later I found out that she left the club a few days after the incident.

SM services are surprisingly accepting of foreigners in japan. Most likely because the customers don't look for sex but other things, and the ladies and owners do not have difficulties to make sure to explain the rules to them. We all know how difficult it is to enter the Fashion Health shops except for a few reviewed ones.

I really am angry after reading your post.

Goshogawara, I am also very angry with myself for crossing the line, but it was more a small head win over the big head. But to be fair to me, any man would have committed what I have did under such situation where her naked c--t is just above and resting at the tip of my c--k. I think you should know that in order for me to enter her so easily, she must be very wet down below. Sorry for being for straight forward......

Did you have unprotected sex with her? Also called unsafe sex? That could have added to her stress about the situation and led her to quit because she now felt what she was doing is too risky

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
But to be fair to me, any man would have committed what I have did under such situation
Thank god no, they don't. 99% of customers respect the rules so don't try to downplay what you did by putting them down with you.
There are several agencies and countless soaplands where you would have been allowed to shove your stupid dick in the lady, so why did you have to do this when using a service where you're not even allowed to touch the lady? It's because of people like you that my shop lost one of its best girls last March, she was very shocked after some guy shoved his crotch to her face, trying to force a BJ on her, and she quit the industry.

According to your posts you regularly use Sweet Devil so I checked their HP, and although I don't know if it's related I realized that Kyoko wasn't listed anymore. Doing what you did to anyone is horrible, but if you did that to Kyoko there's a place waiting especially for you in hell.

Seems to me that one cannot justify an action by trying to prove the action to be right by rationalizing a hypothetical! Somehow it seems that one has taken advantage of the culture and system and for a few minutes of pleasure has done a lifetime of harm!

Reactions: Guuu
Dominant ladies( 女王様) don't offer intercourse while submissive ladies(M女) don't offer vaginal sex but anal sex.
One of my clients I met at the Japanese agency, he called a submissive girl from BDSM club without knowing he was calling to SM club. He said he was really horny that night, grabbed a brochure downstairs when he checked into a love hotel, checked the pictures quickly and called up an agency. She showed up with a suitcase so he asked himself " Did I ask for overnight?"
They took shower togther and all on a sudden she picked up an enema from her suitcase and asked him if he wanted to give it to her. He was like "I do what!?" This is the moment he understood everything.
He expained to her that he called up the wrong agency and only looked for the "normal" service from her. She laughed and was cool about it. But when he tried to do vaginal intercourse, she refused, said " I only do anal intercourse, no vagina"

I find you gentlemen here like to jump into conclusion! Look at the date of my posting, is 10 months from the date of incident, didn't you all asked why? Of course I have my reason of asking such a question.

Best is someone even even and check my previous posting and suspected that the girl was from sweet devil!

Though I didn't stationed in Tokyo but this is like my 3rd home, I travelled here almost every month, so I guess I know their culture better than many of the guys out there....

Last edited:
I find you gentlemen here like to jump into conclusion! Look at the date of my posting, is 10 months from the date of incident, didn't you all asked why? Of course I have my reason of asking such a question.

Best is someone even even and check my previous posting and suspected that the girl was from sweet devil!

Though I didn't stationed in Tokyo but this is like my 3rd home, I travelled here almost every month, so I guess I know their culture better than many of the guys out there....
I don't quite understand your point. Jumping to conclusion, mistaken identity or whatever it may be, it doesn't change what you did to the provider.

And for someone to call Tokyo their 3rd home and to boast that you know its culture very well, I do find it odd that you weren't aware of this etiquette/rule.

I also think you are all very quick with assumptions and conclusions. I wasn't there and based on the post I wouldn't want to judge whether it was consensual sex or not.
I too before had sex with an small provider in Japan. Don't worry, it was neither in Tokyo nor a shop I reviewed here.
I had met her quite a few times and slowly gained some privileges from moving my hands more freely to licking her.
She had been teasing me for a while "naka ni hairitai?" and of course always denied, but one day she just put on a condom quickly and said "don't dare to come early" before raiding me to heaven.

Maybe it helped that she knew I was going to leave the city soon, but we met a few times afterwards whenever I came back. Sometimes we had sex and sometimes not.

I know my story is a bit different as I was only the passenger on the ride and not the driver, but you are all very quick with assuming what the girl wanted and why she left.

My girl left the industry much later cause she was starting a serious relationship and is married with kids now.

I agree about what was said about unprotected sex thought. Even if the act itself were consensual it may have scared the hell out of her later that it was unprotected.

I know my story is a bit different as I was only the passenger on the ride and not the driver, but you are all very quick with assuming what the girl wanted and why she left.
Well, seeing how the opening post was constructed and it's implied meanings, I'm not exactly surprised people are making the assumptions. And when you get right down to it, it doesn't really matter if she wanted it or not or what happened caused her to leave the club: the act wasn't consensual and one shouldn't act out like he did in such a shop unless it was agreed upon prior. I'm fairly certain that's what people here are mostly upset about.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
^ Yep, basically the way the story was told suggests that she had no chance to actually even provide consent.

It's like if he had gone to a massage place and during the rub down and tease he just grabbed her and stuck it in, at least, that's how the story had been told by BMW himself. Now, the thread may have been written cause of a small amount of unconscious guilt that he hoped others would reassure him that he was okay - but yeah, not happening, based on the story told that was definitely not okay.