Are foreigners interested in "eizoukai" ?

cclemon

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm working on opening a small rental photo / video studio, and I'm considering using it to host "eizoukai." These are events where a usually lesser-known adult video actress is available for 45-minute blocks for photos and video-taking.

Physical contact with the girl is not allowed--it's basically an event that allows amateur photographers to take pics of nude models.

I think they're fairly popular in Japan, but I'm wondering if they'd be popular among (English-speaking) foreigners. I've never seen a studio marketing these events towards English-speakers, so that's the essence of my idea.

I appreciate any thoughts and feedback. Thank you.

Reactions: DireWolf98
To be honest, I don't think it will be so popular with foreigners. I've only read of one guy here who does this (amcguyver I think)
Edit: actually 2 people, chiasa#1 also posted a review of one.

blueballs :inpain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
That it has reviews on TAG definitely says something, but keep in mind that the foreign market is quite small to market to. Also you may want to learn some Chinese because China and Taiwan seem to be the biggest foreign markets for JAV.

I've done a couple of these and they were fun. I'm not a huge cameko, though, so its not something I really want to do all the time.

I think Alice has it, though - JAV is HUUUUUGE in Taiwan, HK, etc so marketing to those markets would probably be way more profitable.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You could probably get some English speakers, but Chinese is your best bet.

In the US I know several photog groups will "rent" models for shoots.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland