Are P4p Services Normally Open Over Christmas/new Year?

PartyJunkie

TAG Member
Reaction score
That's when I'm going to be there and wondering if they are going to be closed like a lot of other places.

Absolutely open! The only thing holy about Christmas in this country are the fleshy, warm and wet ones between the legs of willing p4p players.

Feel free to seed your Christmas joy everywhere. Like everyone else-non-p4p couples included.

I would bet there are many Japanese birthdays that can be calculated by taking Dec 25+9 months

Love hotels are fully booked. I had a hard time finding a decent hotel for tomorrow night in Tokyo.

Reactions: Jimmydr
As lotus said, most of love hotels are fully booked by evening hour on Dec. 24th. Therefore, some deliverly health shops close around 6pm.
One of my Japanese shops I used to work for closes at 6pm beause of the hotel issue.

Also, most of shops are close on January 1st. This is not because of hotel problem but more likely they hardly secure girls available on January 1st.
A lot of shops promiss girl お年玉(new year's gift money) if they agree to work from January 2nd till 5th or so. Or shops give girls 1,000- 2,000yen more each time they have a customer during those days.

Reactions: TAG Manager