Are you shaved, smooth dick, or hairy?

Are you clean, well-shaved DK holder?

• Definately, yes, I am.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • I used to, kind of sloppy these days

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I'm reasonably shaved.

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • I shave it, when I have a special opportunity.

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • No. Don't even ask me.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No, but maybe.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • No. I don't get what you're talking abt.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I trim, on a regular basis.

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • I wax it.

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
From my point of view, I don't like men shaving any part of their body. If they shave literally right before a date, that's probably OK. But I hate those skin with full of one millimeter thick hair on it. It feels so rough, it could hurt my sensitive area so badly. Natual less body hair is nice but if not, just don't shave, please.I would much prefer a cute teddy bear than a scratch pole.

So, that can be a good protocol, before a date! to be well-shaved. It is ouchy, esp. I find it on beard, or goaty guys when kissing, I'm alert not to hurt my face skin...
I like smooth cream waxed dick...some hair is ok, though!
I'm a road cyclist and shave my legs (prevents infection in cave of a crash), so one day years back I kept shaving beyond my legs..lol. It feels normal now and my girlfriend likes it. She's not shaved so maybe it's the AV star thing that she wants to avoid.

Haha, guys do have to work hard on clean cut thing...but didn't know you had to adjust that for your cycling wear. That looks pretty tight!

I think it might also have to do with whether women go to sento/public onsen or not. I can't say for sure, but it kind of seems to me that sento culture is getting less popular and group onsens aren't as popular either - in favor of onsen with a private outdoor bath. Feel free to correct me if I'm way off. Nevertheless, I've seen some waxing places around town that list Brazilian waxes on their signage, so it's not as taboo as one might think.

For my partners I'd prefer the area around their lips to be shaved and still have hair on their mons, and while I sometimes get lazy I do something very similar - shaving all the business bits and keeping everything else smooth. There's nothing that takes me out of fun oral play like a partner that stops to dig one of my pubic hairs out of her mouth.

Yes, but I guess ladies are very open, and be happy naked at onsen, I guess it doesn't matter these days, just traditional type of ladies get surprised and don't like them.
I guess, by understanding, will do!
I trim every 2 weeks using 5mm settings on my shavers. Just to keep things neat. Completely shaved is no no as it's going to cause itch for a couple of days.

Thanks for sharing the details! It's nice, when men takes care of themselves, in order to make women happy! (^ー^)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for showing the tools. They are shavers, aren't they? They aren't scissors. I still think ydu trim by them, is still the same action with I shave.
English is difficult...

Generally electric shavers are the type that he showed. they will shave very closely, much like a razor does. Electric trimmers that he showed will shave down to stubble, but won't shave smooth. Usually trimmers also come with attachments that allow for trimming to various lengths so you can choose how long the hair is after running the trimmer through the hair.

Shaving leads to stubble, which is unpleasant when parts rub against each other, not to mention for ladies, so I trim, but leave it long enough not to be prickly - a pass with a #2 guard every couple of weeks.

Thanks for showing the tools. They are shavers, aren't they? They aren't scissors. I still think ydu trim by them, is still the same action with I shave.
English is difficult...

No because they don't "shave" close to the skin, and the attachments are meant for trimmer beards to a specific length. You don't need scissors to trim something. I can trim a length of rope with a knife.

I shave completely every few months and trim regularly, just most comfortable with it, got into the habit because an ex had a phobia of bodyhair.

Any specific brand you can recommend?
I forgot the name of the one I used in Japan and I'll be back there in January.
but it was a standard choice, the japanese cream takes a lot of time compared to the one I use in Morocco. 12/13 minutes for the Japanese one while the one I use here needs only 3 minutes to finish the job.

Clean shaved using a razor and I do it At least once a week. Sometimes try to grow some shapes like triangle but could never hold more than one month without shaving all.
Never had any problems with shaving the balls.

I keep it hairless but Don't shave or trim but use tweezers to pluck or trim back the hair growth around the area and balls. Done it for years now and weekly maintainence to keep it all in check as can be a time consuming if you let it overgrow over time

I don't like when a woman is completely shaven down there. Trimmed/shaved around the edges, and au natural (or lightly trimmed) for the remaining bush, is best for me. Which is why I'm so happy to be in Japan. That seems to be the default around here, apart from pros.

And soooo.... no way would I shave or wax myself. Well, except if my special girlfriend demanded it for whatever reason. Anything to please the lady (as long as she doesn't shave herself bare!).

Normally, I trim, that's it.

I shave my poon, but it's more of a comfort thing. I'm getting it waxed for the first time soon... Kinda excited and terrified.

It is common in the US swinger community for full shave, both men and women.

My wife uses razors and has been doing it for years, I use an electric razor to trim it down and then a hair removal cream so it stays smooth. It takes it a couple weeks to start growing back in for me, and if I want I can use the trimmers as soon as it starts to keep it smooth, or let it grow a little bit and then use the cream again.

It definitely enhances oral sex and can also make missionary position more fun.

Hello :)

Fully shaved with razor :

1) Pubis/Balls
2) Beard (obligatory if you're a clit lover like me ^_^)
3) Armpits

Bonus : 7.5 Inches - Cut/Circumsized

Yup, and fully shaving makes a dick look bigger for those that are really concerned about it.

But would it make it look like 21.3 cms is the real question.

I have never even imaigned triming. I guess my pubic hair is a little sparse and rather silky, so it isn't abraisive or much of a bush.

I trim em...if you are not trimming it, they regularly stuck between the gland and skin (especially when you are circumcised)

I've tried shave em off completely, but i always encounter 2 problem,
- freshly shaved: razor bump and they are itchy af
- after 2-3days: growing stubble are twice the itchiness of razor bump...

i like the smoothness of clean shaved.. and it make my dick look bigger too, but the constant scratching is big NO for me

Anyone fully shaved guys ever braved the straight razor? :D
Now i'm actually really intrigued to use this for my delicate zone.
The plastic of the razors usually hinders me to shave perfectly smooth, especially when i try to remove a two days very short type of stubble and i know how guys hate it.

But i'd be scared to make a huge cut by accident and have to take off because it would look stupid and make the risk of getting hiv a lot bigger or to cut into those big vains on the side and bleed to death.. oops

The plastic of the razors usually hinders me to shave perfectly smooth, especially when i try to remove a two days very short type of stubble and i know how guys hate it.

But i'd be scared to make a huge cut by accident and have to take off because it would look stupid and make the risk of getting hiv a lot bigger or to cut into those big vains on the side and bleed to death.. oops
Probably OK with good technique and steady hands, but wouldn't risk it myself if my livelihood depended on getting those things right.
If you ever want to try, you're free to attempt using that super sharp 40k blade i bought (almost claimed someones finger already) :D

but seriously, if what you had was 'stubble', then i must have a full beard...:p

Japanese women use something like a disposable straight razor for their legs or lady parts, any drug store has em. Also rather than plastic disposables, get one of the 3 or more blade ones where you just change the blade head, those shave very close to the skin and leave everything smooth. I've shaved a number of lady friends with those.