Arima - Beauty and the Beast

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-50609834/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes (55,000) (no extra for gaijin)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Have visited the shop multiple times and wanted to try someone new. Saw Arima's profile on the site and she looked like a 10/10 beauty. Of course, I was wary of photoshop magic, but thought I would do some intel gathering for all of us on TAG. If she was a dud, well then I would take one for the team I guess.

I reached out to Arima through Twitter, and she was friendly and open. Confirmed by phone the day before with the store and got a drive in the white mini van from Minowa Station . Arrived as one of two people in the waiting room that morning. So far, the Blue Tokyo shop staff are the second most friendly that I have met so far- hotel level service. Other than one surly driver, they seem like all good people. Just nice regular guys, and not the Yankees or grouchy old men you find in other shops.
Had some tea and used the rest room to wipe down (although I had just come from the shower) and gargle some mouthwash to get ready, as Tokyo Blue girls get straight to business, and I want to be fresh.
Was called to the stairs right at 10:00. Giddy up!

Appearance
Really good looking face, tall slim and well dressed. Looks to be in her early thirties or late twenties. Glamorous dress, as expected, and a graceful way of moving and talking. I was taken aback. She is a beauty. However, looks like she has had some mild plastic surgery done, as she looks a bit too perfect. Something about her has a surreal look. It's hard to explain, but still overall a 9/10 face. Really beautiful eyes, as you can see in her profile.
When the dress came off, she had a nice body, but slightly drooping breasts and stretch marks on her stomach, which doesn't bother me too much, and they are subtle. Despite the flaws, I would say and 8/10 body. She is a beautiful (I assume, we never discussed) mother.

Room
Room is clean and one of the smaller ones at Tokyo Blue (likely as Arima does not work as much as others). OK space for mat play, but only just enough for the mat and bath. Small bed and bath as ever, but we could both get in the tub.

Personality
Arima is easy to laugh and to complement, not over the top with it, but she also has that aunty type way of speaking, which is not for me. She elongates some words, and exaggerates some of her responses. Our conversation (in Japanese) would go something like this:
Arima: Do you work in Tokyo?
SpecialK: I live in Yokohama and work in Tokyo
Arima: Aaahhhh. Soooo naaaannda!!!
A bit unnatural seeming, but I do get that it's hard to be authentic in every conversation, and in these unnatural situations. I think she was trying to be nice and fill space with emotion filled words, but it's not for me.
Overall, I would say personality (from our brief encounter) was a 7/10 for me.

Service
Entered the room and undressed each other. Gave me a koi fish type kiss, not a deep kisser. Stiff lips and flick tongue. Not really feeling it, so I go DATY and she makes the fake moans straight out of a AV. (She may be a former AV actress as she has the look and the moves, but not sure who...). I ask her what she likes and she says everything. I start light, bring in the finger support, after 15 minutes of light and no change in her reaction, I try heavy and light tongue and even end up in full on finger blasting, and she can take it all! Not so responsive and just keeps up the AV moans. That vagina is BEAST! No pain from the blasting and says it feels good. After 20-30 minutes of varied foreplay on her, I give up a defeated man. I could not tame that beast of a vagina and could not make her cum, which I always try to do in my sessions. Defeated, but aware I came her for my own pleasure, ask her to take over.
This is where it gets interesting for me. She does BBBJ and HJ, with the lightest tough I have ever felt. I starts off feeling like nothing, but starts to feel amazing as time goes on. The girl has skills! BJ 8.5/10 Did not expect that from her kissing style.
Then she rolls on the condom and we start with the CG. Good moves, she can do the squat thrusts like you see in AV, and then we flip over to doggy and although her butt is a bit fluffy, it's a nice and quite grab-able. Switch to side lying doggy and then prone bone for the finish. About an hour left so we hit the bath and Arima prepares the mat. Her skills here are good and as she slights around she mixes in plenty of HJ using her feather touch which feels good. After a full course mat play, without any rimming or footjob, but most of the other moves, she mounts again in covered CG. Finish in side lying doggy with 10 minutes to spare. Both shots felt great.

We clean up, and she unhurriedly helps me leave. We talk about TAG and other review sites in English, and she seems unfazed, just saying it's a wide world. As told me she used to work in a no-foreinger Soap before moving to Blue.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
PROS - Really beautiful face, if slightly unnatural, great manners, and wonderfully novel feather touch sex style.
CONS - A bit of stretch marks and loose skin around the stomach, weak kissing, and fake AV moans.

Overall - An elegant MILF with good moves, and with the toughest vagina on the planet. Not for me, but great for some.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

I was thinking of checking her out. Her vs. Nanase. Good thing you did it ahead of me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: SpecialK
I was thinking of checking her out. Her vs. Nanase. Good thing you did it ahead of me 😅
Will write a review on Nanase next.

Let me know by message if you have any questions on her. She is a bit unique.

Last edited: