Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 14500 JPY

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
On my latest trip to Japan, I again find myself jetlagged and up at 5am. In what has now become a bit of a routine, I take this opportunity to scour the early open shops in Yoshiwara to get a nice start to my day!

I show up walk-in at 6:45am and am given a number and directed to the waiting room. I'm #3, so two other guys pick their girls before me before I come up to the counter and pore through the choices. I was hoping that the newcomer Chika would be available, but alas she was not. Out of the options available, I ended up going with Arisa.

A short wait in the waiting room where I fill out a survey regarding whether I would like the girl to keep their uniform on or off, how I would like to be called, and how I would like them to have their hair (straight down, ponytail, twin tails), I am called up to the stairs where Arisa is waiting.

Unfortunately looks-wise she is not as good as the pictures and also a bit on the chubby side. She's not BAD however so we go upstairs and get down to business.

The good: She's definitely young and that's one of the main selling points of Honey Collection - really young girls that are actually in their early 20's instead of a 32 year-old girl that's listed as 23 or something. Skin smooth and supple and all that good stuff that comes with being young.

The not so good: She's definitely not that experienced and the encounter was on the mechanical/businesslike side. We did the regular wash / bathtub / brush&gargle / off to the bed to make out and fuck routine, and none of those steps felt intimate. I did get my rocks off but I felt like something was lacking. I ended up heading out for my day, but eventually I decided to come back to Yoshiwara in the evening to satisfy that itch. The next encounter would beat the pants off this one by a mile (review coming).

The Honey group of shops is not advertised as Foreigner Friendly, but as noted by another poster https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/page-90#post-243842 they do not ban foreigners outright and with sufficient Japanese level you are able to negotiate your way in. Note that Honey Collection is by far their most popular shop and girls schedules fill up really quickly even on weekdays!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not bad, but not great. Have had better providers at this shop.

Thank you very much for this review of Honey Collection.
A short wait in the waiting room where I fill out a survey regarding whether I would like the girl to keep their uniform on or off, how I would like to be called, and how I would like them to have their hair (straight down, ponytail, twin tails), I am called up to the stairs where Arisa is waiting.
That's interesting... Haven't heard this in awhile.

Sorry for the overall experience, but thanks for the report on a shop we didn't have much info.

Approved: 11/5/2019

I show up walk-in at 6:45am and am given a number and directed to the waiting room. I'm #3, so two other guys pick their girls before me before I come up to the counter and pore through the choices.

The first sentence is impressive. The second one is somehow even more impressive lol

Thank you very much for this review of Honey Collection.

That's interesting... Haven't heard this in awhile.

Sorry for the overall experience, but thanks for the report on a shop we didn't have much info.

Approved: 11/5/2019

The survey seems to be a regular thing at the Honey group of shops since they are mostly cosplay/image themed. They follow this up with a post session survey for feedback also. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: TAG Manager