120min for 51k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was a rainy day in Yoshiwara when I felt a bit bored and checked who was available for some play. Arisu caught my eye, mostly because she had a 12k premium (Platinum level) and doesn't do Nama (as there is no star symbol next to her name on CH). Walked up to the shop and got promptly told "Japanese only" when I indicated I wanted to nominate Arisu. Frustrated, I walked out of the shop, went a couple doors down and banged the wonderful Ohka (reviewed separately).

However a few days later I read that Arisu also squirts and I decided to try my luck by DMing her Twitter. Got a reply a few minutes later that she loves foreigners and she's very happy to book me in. Had a bit of a wtf moment, confirmed the date and time and thanked her profusely.

On the appointed day I have to place a confirmation call to the shop, which I did in Japanese, however the guy's English is quite good (better than my Nihongo) and he switched to English - took like 2min. If anyone is intimidated by these calls - don't be, the shops want to make money.

I arrive on time and am placed in the waiting room, which is very nice actually, much better than other similarly priced SLs in Yoshiwara. Get served a cold tea and a hot oshibori, then wait about 10min for Arisu to get ready.

Clerk calls me to the stairs and there stands Arisu, dressed in a negligé, what a sight. She takes my hand and leads me to the room.

The first 10-15min start quite slow as we chat and get to know each other. I was definitely a bit reserved (nervous?) and she asks me the usual ice breaker questions of where I am from, how I like living here, my favourite food, etc. While she's happy to take foreigners, she doesn't speak English beyond a few words, so if you can't speak at all I don't think you'll have a great time (ok, that statement applies to almost any SL provider lol). She tells me to hop in the bath while she prepares the shower gel. She has really nice expensive bath salt from an onsen in Kyushu that I have been to, at which we both laughed. She is very chatty and funny actually!

Anyway, she washes me using mostly her glorious boobs, Japanese F cup (US D cup?), which are shaped perfectly and soft like a pillow. The usual question of mat or bed and while I usually opt for the bed, she tells me her may play is very famous and the best anywhere in Yoshiwara. I never met a Japanese who was bragging so I agreed to the mat play. Spoiler: I don't think she was exaggerating one bit!

Once on the mat she used her entire body in every conceivable acrobatic position to please me, including a lot of rimming. At some point I remember that she can squirt so I start rubbing her clit and maybe 2min later I feel her hot juices washing over my fingers. Wow.
I flip on the mat, she gives me a long BBBJ and I get her into 69 for some DATY. Rarely seen such a tiny tiny pussy. She kept asking if it's oishi to which all I could manage was oishi-des lol.
Mat play goes on for a good 45min, she says the name of the game is edging and yeah…she can sure edge. At some point a cap appears magically and she starts to insert me into her tiny tiny pussy (I am a very average white dude down there) and rides me CG. I nut about 1min later.

At this point we only have about 25min left and I'm thinking that was it. She washes me, dries me off and orders a drink. After I had a few sips she DFKs me, takes away my tea and starts blowing me for round 2. I'm like no way I can get hard again so fast, sure we are going to run out of time…but I can feel getting hard again which is quite unexpected. I take her in 69 and start eating her again, she tries to stop me but I keep going and splash, she squirts basically in my mouth. Double wow! She performs her magic trick again to put on the cap and rides me full on PSE style on the top of her toes, screaming all sorts as I pump her as best I can, until we both O at the same time with her squirting all over the condom. Insane.

At this point we are almost in overtime but she never rushes, showers me down and calmly brings me back to the staircase before giving me a goodbye kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Thanks for the review! How close would you say her looks are compared to profile pics on CH?

I went to see Arisu 2 weeks ago after reading this review! She comes from a hospitality background so her service was incredibly good and she has super high energy. Her butt and breasts were phenomenal too. I think I may try booking her for a whole day next time. Cost performance was better than most luxury soap girls I have seen.

I went to see Arisu 2 weeks ago after reading this review! She comes from a hospitality background so her service was incredibly good and she has super high energy. Her butt and breasts were phenomenal too. I think I may try booking her for a whole day next time. Cost performance was better than most luxury soap girls I have seen.
Wow, thank you for posting this - it’s really motivating for people to write reviews! :love:

I also found her cost performance to be phenomenal, was a better experience than one of the girls I had at Versailles for example.

I don't know what it is, but I'm so bad at figuring out where provider twitters are on their profile pages. Do you just need to dig through their diaries?

Reactions: Maxblack
I don't know what it is, but I'm so bad at figuring out where provider twitters are on their profile pages. Do you just need to dig through their diaries?
Normally it isn't, you have to find the relevant words to search for it on Twitter.

Shopname and girls name is a good start!

Reactions: Fumisancho79
Normally it isn't, you have to find the relevant words to search for it on Twitter.

Shopname and girls name is a good start!
Thank you for the tip! Also turns out I messed up here; I passed by Alice's twitter handle several times because I mistook it for the shop's handle, not hers. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Fumisancho79
@Fumisancho79 wanted to ask a quick question; was the 51k in your review inclusive of the 12k nomination fee? Or did you have to also pay the 12k on top of the 51k? I've already made a reservation with Shigure, but if I have disposable income leftover at the end of my trip, I'm interested in trying Alice too.

@Fumisancho79 wanted to ask a quick question; was the 51k in your review inclusive of the 12k nomination fee? Or did you have to also pay the 12k on top of the 51k? I've already made a reservation with Shigure, but if I have disposable income leftover at the end of my trip, I'm interested in trying Alice too.
I'm pretty sure it's without the 12k nomination fee. Some girls have under their profile the nomination fee is free if it is above 60mins but Arisu doesn't seem to have it. I could be wrong tho

Look under 料金(fees), 120 mins is 39,000 so add 12,000 and there you go, 51,000.
30 9,000
60 19,000
90 29,000
120 39,000 etc etc

Screenshot_20230602-221740356 (1).jpg

Appreciate it @j7358 @Cinnabums and appreciate the patience with the noob question, it's my first time trying the soap scene and it's a little overwhelming considering my only prior experience so far was Matsushima in Osaka haha.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Appreciate it @j7358 @Cinnabums and appreciate the patience with the noob question, it's my first time trying the soap scene and it's a little overwhelming considering my only prior experience so far was Matsushima in Osaka haha.
All good, I assume you don't read Japanese, can make City Heaven challenging!

All good, I assume you don't read Japanese, can make City Heaven challenging!
I can read kana, and N5-level kanji, but that's about it haha. My speaking and listening comprehension skills are leagues ahead in comparison, thankfully. I can sometimes pass for a local...until I hit the limits of my vocabulary or grammar.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I can read kana, and N5-level kanji, but that's about it haha. My speaking and listening comprehension skills are leagues ahead in comparison, thankfully. I can sometimes pass for a local...until I hit the limits of my vocabulary or grammar.
Cityheaven is such a great resource, just hit the translate button in Chrome if you are struggling with reading it :giggle:
I should have made the fees more clear in my initial review, thanks @Cinnabums for clarifying it!

Reactions: Secretmugen
Cityheaven is such a great resource, just hit the translate button in Chrome if you are struggling with reading it :giggle:
I should have made the fees more clear in my initial review, thanks @Cinnabums for clarifying it!
Thanks again for clarifying! I actually just got my pay for a gig I did last month transferred, so I'm going to be stopping in to visit her today, will report back how that goes. She's going to take my mat cherry haha.

Amazing! Very happy she is getting more business from us, her service is really outstanding!
No kidding, she's the most personable provider I've been with so far, conversing with her felt so natural. She also seems to really, really enjoy sessions, because I find it extremely hard to believe she could be faking all the clenching and squirting she did today.

Reactions: Alice