https://aroma-queen.work/st_chiba.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes -15,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Limited English

Details of the Encounter:
When my planned session with a favorite TAG Indie got derailed first by Typhoon Hagibis and then by an unexpected work obligation I decided to hit up Aroma Coco instead to satisfy my P4P itch. I texted Yui and she sent me pics of the two new Thai providers she has in town. Chiba looked cute in the photos so I decided to give her a try. Boy am I glad that I did!

Chiba’s long black hair looked even better in person than in her pics and had me excited the moment she greeted me at the shop. As per the usual drill, Chiba and I both undressed and she led me to the shower. I was able to get a look at her figure. Slender with teacup boobs and a cute ass. Her pussy is partially shaved. Shower play was nice, with her paying close attention to my cock and leaning back against me when I reached around from behind to play with her nipples.

Then back to the room where a nice nude massage ensued. Her massage technique was adequate but not fantastic, but that wasn’t what I was there for. After the flip she straddled me and began to massage my cock which was soon hard. She started to reach for a condom, I assume for CBJ, but I gently pushed her down on her back and nuzzled her neck which had her giggling. I then began a cat bath which had her squirming in anticipation. She was very responsive, moaning when I kissed her nipples and gasping when I kissed the inside of her thighs. Her moans intensified when I went in for DATY. Her pussy smelled good and tasted great and she was squirming and moaning as I sucked on her clit. After about 10 minutes she came with a squeal, squeezing my head between her thighs and covering her mouth to muffle the sound.

When I came up for air she hugged me tightly and gave me a peck of a kiss but turned her head away when I tried to insert my tongue in her mouth. I lay down on my back and she bent over for a very nice round of BBBJ. It seems that the DATY earned me an uncovered BJ which was quite good. After the BJ we cuddled a bit and then I asked for the condom. She put it on with her hands and mouth, applied a bit of lube (even though she was quite wet) and climbed on in ACG. She is incredibly tight so she lowered herself slowly. She gasped as I entered her but was soon moaning and mewing. We cycled through several positions before I finally popped. Another shower with some nice play until time was up. Other than the lack of kissing the service was almost GFE. Definitely a good time and. good value for money.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’ve used Aroma Coco several times and have generally been satisfied. Chiba is definitely the best provider I’ve sessioned with there so far. I hope I’ll be able to find time to see her again before she returns to Thailand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Chiba! Much appreciated!
Glad things worked out well, repeatedly, apparently. :)
When my planned session with a favorite TAG Indie got derailed first by Typhoon Hagibis
This screwed up a lot of plans, I heard... haha. (well, sorry...)

Approved: 10/29/2019

Is there an “Ura” rate with this shop? The 60 mins rate displayed in the homepage is not the same with the rate the poster wrote.

Is there an “Ura” rate with this shop? The 60 mins rate displayed in the homepage is not the same with the rate the poster wrote.
Some services are not detailed on the website. The rate for the service shown in this review is accurate.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Some services are not detailed on the website. The rate for the service shown in this review is accurate.

Thanks for the reply. I surmised as much. I’m thinking of scheduling an appointment so if somebody can advise the rates and details of these other services would be very mucn appreciated. Or do I need to personally show up to the shop?

Thanks for the reply. I surmised as much. I’m thinking of scheduling an appointment so if somebody can advise the rates and details of these other services would be very mucn appreciated. Or do I need to personally show up to the shop?

It’s probably better to contact them via WhatsApp and make a same day booking.
They will show you a menu and you can choose from that. The 60 min course reviewed here is at the bottom of the page for 15k. I think there may be a 90 min option in that category. The options at the middle and top are normal courses and range 30 to 120 min - something like 7k to 14k in the range.

They will show you a menu and you can choose from that. The 60 min course reviewed here is at the bottom of the page for 15k. I think there may be a 90 min option in that category. The options at the middle and top are normal courses and range 30 to 120 min - something like 7k to 14k in the range.

Thanks again. Will give it a shot.

I have never had a bad experience here or at the sister place in Nihonbashi. All experiences have been similar to the reviews. And, all providers have been Thai, cute and very sweet. Just remember that the walls are not walls, just curtains. So, if you are a screamer beware :)

Reactions: Pk24
Thanks. I can't seem to get in touch with them thru WhatsApp based on the numbers they provide on the website; can someone share their WhatsApp detais?

Thanks. I can't seem to get in touch with them thru WhatsApp based on the numbers they provide on the website; can someone share their WhatsApp detais?
Have you contacted them before? They only have the one WhatsApp number and it’s the same one I use.

For example:
They will block people that are abusive try to force a discount. I had a couple people that asked me the same thing, then I found out they were blocked.

You can always walk-in as well to make an appointment or see who’s available.

From our twitter: That number is valid.

Reactions: Acid Burn and Sudsy
I just walked in of the street. 2 girls available, both cute. I was just there because I read they do nude massage. The BBBJ was a huge surprise to me. I didn’t complain.

my only real complaint is the place is kinda ghetto/dirty. It looked like my provider was living there.
Also the shower was lonely as I had to shower myself.
I will be back though.

I just walked in of the street. 2 girls available, both cute. I was just there because I read they do nude massage. The BBBJ was a huge surprise to me. I didn’t complain.

my only real complaint is the place is kinda ghetto/dirty. It looked like my provider was living there.
Also the shower was lonely as I had to shower myself.
I will be back though.
You could always go for the longer course and you probably get to shower together with the lady.

Reactions: Chuck U Farley