Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 15k

Type/Location:
Toranomon/Shinbashi

Language Notes:
English thought-out

Details of the Encounter:
read some recent reports on TAG and decided to give it a try.

Contact the mamasan via LINE, quick response and easy to book last Friday. Showed up around 6PM after work and pay at the spot. Asked for the special full course before.

Met Joy in one of the 3 rooms, a bit disappointed by her looks. Curvy and some belly fat, might be fully shaved but the bush grew back I guess.

Showed together and she teases me a bit. Went back to the room, standard massage, nothing really standout. Then the fun began when she asked me to turn over. Capped and CBJ, tried few positions and finished with missionary.

She is very nice and sweet, just not what I usually go for in terms of body type. She is not fat, just not really my style.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are in the area and look for a quicky, totally worth it. I still prefer delivery to a LH so more relaxed and no need mind someone else is doing it from the other side of the thin curtain.

Overheard the conversation in next room, sounds like a very shy Russian dude but he made the girl giggled few times. Sorry to intrude your privacy, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report! Glad the experience was reasonable for you!

Approved: 6/5/2019

Reactions: hardharry