Reserved in Whatsapp

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Mins - 15000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading review about Chiba chan in TAG, decided to try out her and booked her in whatsapp wit Yui san. It was quite easy. When i pinged Yui san, she sent me 3 girl photos. Inspired by the review, selected Chiba chan and confirmed the appointment.
Went to the spa 15 mins earlier. and asked abt reservation. Yui san immediately apologized that chiba chan is going back to Thailand due to personal emergency. I was shocked and disappointed. Chiba chan came and apologized she needs to go back as her father met wit an accident. She was very cute and polite and kept asking apology. I said its ok take care. She was damn cute. So i thought its my bad luck to miss her andi thought abt cancelling the reservation, Yui chan suggested me rest of the two girls. I went thru the pics and selected Yuri. She was also cute, slender but with big boobs. Thought she ll be on chubby side. Then Yuri came. Omg! She s way more cute than the picture. She must be in the teens. Not sure. But definitely college type girl.
Then session started. We both inside the room and got naked immediately. Usual bathing with pretty much teasing the junior.
I was given full freedom to roam over her body.

After bath went inside the room again. Had a little hug and she asked me which one u want first. Massage or service. As i was very tired frm work, went for the massage.
Massage was good and she was kept asking how the massage was. After 30 mins of massage, she flipped me and came over me directly licking the nipple. I was roaming over her boobs. It was big, heavy and hard. Dunno whether those r fake boobs. But enjoyed it a lot. Then i took the initiative and made her lie on her back and went fr DATY. She was shivering and enjoyed a lot and got wet quickly. Wore the condom and went for mish and doggy. When i finished in doggy, she asked me tats all? Pls continue.!! I was damn embarrassed as i cud not hold on much longer. Anyway she said she was very very happy and extremely satisfied. First time getting this compliments. I was so happy and satisfied. Left the place wit complete satisfaction.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuri is definitely my type girl and will repeat again. She said she ll be going back to Thailand on Nov 7. Dunno when she ll be back. Definitely wil go again before she goes back.

Thanks for your review of Aroma Coco8 in Shimbashi, greatly appreciated!

Approved: 11/12/2019