1 hr - 31000 yen + 1000 yen transportation + LH costs

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Aroma Fantasy is another outlet that advertises through CityHeaven Traveller.

You do not need any Japanese to be able to use this service.

Booking process was fairly painless, but they were pretty slow on LINE. They do also have whatsapp and a phone number, so I suppose there are multiple contact methods available with English speaking staff, but I did not use anything else but LINE in English. When I called I used Japanese just because I felt it would be more expedient and I was confident in being able to book it. My advice is to try to book a day in advance if possible just due to how slow they can be sometimes, unless you want to try the phone route.

The pricing is roughly double what is offered to their regular system, so it is a pretty stiff tax for the ability to book in English. It also generally makes this, on the face of it, apparently not worth it. 1 hour for a massage and a happy ending?

I will say though, that both times I used Aroma Fantasy, the ladies were very pretty, matched their photos, and were very skilled. If you enjoy these kinds of things and just don't want to have to deal with the hassle of potentially fucking up conversation, this is a good choice. I ended up going to Aroma Fantasy twice, just because I do enjoy hanging out in a Love Hotel and not having to do anything, lol.

As for the actual play - I think I've made it pretty clear, but the site is also clear - they offer nothing else beyond the massage and the happy ending. The happy ending is veeeeeery nice though.

Neither lady spoke much English, but there's enough to at least settle the obligations. I didn't really push too much into their English abilities because they haven't gotten that many foreigner clients yet! I wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm. [/sarcasm]

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Regardless, I think it's an alright service and the price is like 75% justified for the English booking process and English website. The girls are very pretty, the massage and happy endings are pretty spectacular, and it's all in English!

I will say that my value proposition analysis will be skewed higher just because I tend to enjoy delivery health and esthe a lot...and the English booking process did relieve quite a lot of stress compared to trying to understand some people on the phone, regardless of language.

I for one though will likely try to contact them with a different phone number entirely in Japanese next time to try to get around the gaijin tax....lol.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023

I took a look at CityHeaven Traveller while I was in Sapporo where options are more limited even for foreigners that can speak Japanese, and I had to pass on principle at the prices that were listed.

Reactions: Anon12345
I took a look at CityHeaven Traveller while I was in Sapporo where options are more limited even for foreigners that can speak Japanese, and I had to pass on principle at the prices that were listed.

i've been to one shop (not in CH Traveller) that showed me a price/course list for foreigners .. while the normal prices were posted all over the counter ..

i told the tencho in Japanese i wanted the Japanese pricing/time courses .. he gave them to me without much teeth sucking.

if you speak Japanese, you should only use the CH Traveller to determine if they allow non-J people and try to get the normal prices, which they will probably give to you.

Fair enough point - I didn't try to haggle it down. Probably will try next time since they know I speak decent ish Japanese.

Reactions: SquidCity
i've been to one shop (not in CH Traveller) that showed me a price/course list for foreigners .. while the normal prices were posted all over the counter ..

i told the tencho in Japanese i wanted the Japanese pricing/time courses .. he gave them to me without much teeth sucking.

if you speak Japanese, you should only use the CH Traveller to determine if they allow non-J people and try to get the normal prices, which they will probably give to you.
Same nagoya , I use as a radar for stores that allow foreigners. But I ask for Japanese prices.

Reactions: SquidCity
Title of Your Review:
Aroma Fantasy - CityHeaven Traveller Attempt #2

Service Name:
Aroma Fantasy

Provider Name:
Asahi / Maria

Website/Contact Info:
https://aroma-fantasy.com/en_top/

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Booking process was fairly painless, but they were pretty slow on LINE. They do also have whatsapp and a phone number, so I suppose there are multiple contact methods available with English speaking staff, but I did not use anything else but LINE in English. When I called I used Japanese just because I felt it would be more expedient and I was confident in being able to book it. My advice is to try to book a day in advance if possible just due to how slow they can be sometimes, unless you want to try the phone route.

The pricing is roughly double what is offered to their regular system, so it is a pretty stiff tax for the ability to book in English. It also generally makes this, on the face of it, apparently not worth it. 1 hour for a massage and a happy ending?

I will say though, that both times I used Aroma Fantasy, the ladies were very pretty, matched their photos, and were very skilled. If you enjoy these kinds of things and just don't want to have to deal with the hassle of potentially fucking up conversation, this is a good choice. I ended up going to Aroma Fantasy twice, just because I do enjoy hanging out in a Love Hotel and not having to do anything, lol.

As for the actual play - I think I've made it pretty clear, but the site is also clear - they offer nothing else beyond the massage and the happy ending. The happy ending is veeeeeery nice though.

Neither lady spoke much English, but there's enough to at least settle the obligations. I didn't really push too much into their English abilities because they haven't gotten that many foreigner clients yet! I wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm. [/sarcasm]

No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Regardless, I think it's an alright service and the price is like 75% justified for the English booking process and English website. The girls are very pretty, the massage and happy endings are pretty spectacular, and it's all in English!

I will say that my value proposition analysis will be skewed higher just because I tend to enjoy delivery health and esthe a lot...and the English booking process did relieve quite a lot of stress compared to trying to understand some people on the phone, regardless of language.

I for one though will likely try to contact them with a different phone number entirely in Japanese next time to try to get around the gaijin tax....lol.

Title of Your Review:
Aroma Fantasy - CityHeaven Traveller Attempt #2

Service Name:
Aroma Fantasy

Provider Name:
Asahi / Maria

Website/Contact Info:
https://aroma-fantasy.com/en_top/

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

English Web dose not have totol nude option(5000) . Also no nomination fee (2000~3000) .
If you add up CH price a hour including above fee is 18000+2000+5000+1000=26,000

If You have enjoy total nude and paid 32, 000 . Foreiner tax is only 6000 . That is acceptable for someone who can not speek Japanese . Would be appriciated for You to share your experince!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-173936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919-173936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20230919-173921_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919-173921_Samsung Internet.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 63