60 mins, 18,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’m posting this review in attempt to get more feedback on this establishment and if any others have had “more luck” as I wish to return in December

This was a men’s massage studio. As you can see in the website it’s a very legit operation with incredible looking women. The operate on the east side of the station in Kanda a couple of floors up in an office building. Only a couple of mins walk from the station easy to find and very discreet. Owner at reception spoke English and the girl could speak broken English in a conversation, she also had a script with English phrases to use including options for “don’t touch me there please!” Japanese girl next door looks, short black skirts with white underwear showing and cleavage but heavily pushed up by bra.

So I stumbled upon this place after getting an amazing burger in Kanda. At reception was an older man who owned the shop. He said he’s created this special type of estic (spelling, not sure of the word) massage that’s very unique. He recommend I book the Imperial Course which I did, he made me sign some paperwork and more or less said this isn’t a sexual massage clinic. I got introduced to the girl, as you can see in the website they are all the same looking, young, beautiful, small black dresses with cleavage on show. First I showered in a separate room and then was given the traditional Japanese massage thong to put on. As a 6ft 1 western man it never fits and my manhood always pops out of it. The massage that ensued was one of the most sensual experiences I’ve ever had. Every long flowing stroked was aimed around either my butt or my groin, it was the most sexual experiences I’ve ever had without actually touching my junk! There was plenty of brushes by my penis and balls but no proper touches. I was fully hard outside of my paper thong and she kept saying how big my dick was and that she’d never seen one like it, I played with it a bit but it never phased her. Massage was done and offered the obligatory shower. She was gorgeous too, keep putting her cleavage in my face and talking dirty a lot!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What I don’t get is what kind of place is this? Is this simply a teasing massage Japanese men like to have and to talk to someone? I noted she had a script which gave her advice on how to talk to me and how to decline them asking for additional services. Usually I would be asking right away for extras but as a foreigner I want to be respectful of the establishment. But look at the website, look at their individual twitters, these are women who have been highly sexualised to provide a service. Surely more is on offer? But maybe not for a Gaijin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

You stumbled on to a men's esute (メンズエステ) -- which is basically built around sensual massages with teasing, but nothing more. You can search around TAG to get more feedback on Esute shops and other experiences documented.

Approved: 10/24/2023

Reactions: Maxblack
You pay for a teasing massage that’s about it