Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min./ 12,000

Type/Location:
Nihonbashi/Kabayacho Location

Language Notes:
English with both provider and mama-san

Details of the Encounter:
After seeing past reviews of the shop (mostly the sister shop Aroma Coco8), I decided to pop in after work as it is close to my office.

When I walked in there were two girls, and they showed me a menu. I paid 12,000 for the 90 min. aroma oil massage. Found out that the girl that took my money was Miki (aged around 25?) from Laos and she would be servicing me today.

Once in the room I was promptly took to undress and Miki immediately got naked as well. We proceeded to the shower together where she gave me a good wash down and she wasn’t shy about my touching her shapely breasts.

Back to the room, Miki told me to lie face down and put a towel around herself while she gave the massage. She was pretty good, obviously trained, and it was exactly the kind of massage I needed to relax and get the blood flowing.

She flipped me over and continued to massage my feet and around my sensitive area, then removed the towel before she started the HE. My hands were allowed to roam up top, and she licked my nipples a bit, but no kissing and otherwise it was a pretty standard HJ with her looking into my eyes sexily until I came.

Back to the shower and it was time to say goodbye. As I left, the mama-san “Cindy” was newly arrived, and she asked about my experience and offered me another 90min. course for 14,000 with a new girl that would “feel even better”, but I am pretty much a one and done guy these days, so didn’t participate or even ask what that might entail.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although the building is old and I’m worried about the hygiene of the shower and towels, the girls were cute, Miki’s massage was good, and I left with a bounce in my step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Aroma Queen, always appreciated.
As I left, the mama-san “Cindy” was newly arrived, and she asked about my experience and offered me another 90min. course for 14,000 with a new girl that would “feel even better”, but I am pretty much a one and done guy these days, so didn’t participate or even ask what that might entail.
That was quite the sales pitch - I'm shocked that she'd try that after you just 'finished' minutes earlier, haha.

Approved: 11/5/2019

The name of that other therapist might actually be "Syndy" (sic). At least there is a lady by that name on the website.

She is listed as:

25 years old

T160cm B86 W56 H88

The name of that other therapist might actually be "Syndy" (sic). At least there is a lady by that name on the website.

She is listed as:

25 years old

T160cm B86 W56 H88

Cindy and Syndy refer to the same person. We traded LINE and she gave me her spelling as “Cindy”. She says she does massages as well, but none of the sexy stuff. She is more of just the manager now.