Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min ¥20000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Tokyo for the past few days and had some extra cash before I headed back home. Needed a massage after a lot of drinking and walking the past few days so sent a message on line after reading some good/decent reviews about their massage.

Contact was really easy through Line. Sent a few messages and set a time. Only bad thong is that the person I was talking to wasn't the person I dealt with when I arrived. The person I was talking to set up ¥17000 for 90min and whatever else. But when I arrived, a Chinese lady greeted me without much English. Showed me a menu but I told her that whoever I was dealing with set 90min for ¥17000. But the Chinese lady said no and tried to make me.pay ¥24000. I showed her the messages confirming what I was told. I don't think she understood much. At this point I was about to leave and she said ¥20000. Was going to walk but then saw the girl. Can't remember her name but I settled for the ¥20000. Been quoted ¥17000 then having to pay ¥20000 after I had the messages saying.

After that diasco, went to the room and the girl came in. She was tall, maybe 170-175cm, thin with a fake set. Great body and personality. The other downside was that I was expecting a decent massage, but that wasn't ehat I got. It was more of her patting my back.

The good side was that the girl was really pretty and great body. She was really nice and funny and we talked in English. Said she was 21 from Malaysia. Half Malaysian and half Thai. After about 10 min of "patting" me on tje back she said she was tired and laid on me stomach to stomach. Was kind of disappointed becasbe I was expecting a half decent massage but didn't get anything close to that. Would've been disappointed but like I mentioned she had a great personality and talked for a bit. Wasn't expecting anything but then she started licking me all over and then starting giving me a bbbj. This was where it started getting better. Did that for maybe 10 min then unexpectedly took out a condom and started to ride me. I don't think I'm big all but she had some trouble but once she got going it was good. Went through a few positions and finished. She ended up laying next to me then I asked to shower and left.

Overall the miscommunication was a pain in the ass, paying more than I was told and a half ass massage. But she was really nice and all the unexpected stuff when I thought it was just a massage with HJ.

Messaged the person after saying that I was charged more than I was quoted. Person seemed surprised and said she'd check but I had to catch the train back to Osaka

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Communication was horrible but the girl was great which made up for some of the bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the long review. Wrote it on my smartphone and didn't realize how long it was until it was posted
It's not really that long... it just looks long on a phone, but on my screen, it's fairly short.

ontact was really easy through Line. Sent a few messages and set a time. Only bad thong is that the person I was talking to wasn't the person I dealt with when I arrived.
This normal for a shop... 99% of the time, you're not meeting who you are making the arrangement with. You were probably speaking with Yumi, the owner who coordinates the girls. She's not usually at the Nihonbashi location.

I wasn't expecting that but I hoped they would have some kind of communication between them. The last knew I was coming so thought she'd know about the arrangements

I wasn't expecting that but I hoped they would have some kind of communication between them. The last knew I was coming so thought she'd know about the arrangements
Thanks for your feedback... I meet with her every so often, so I’ll give her your comments directly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Always reconfirm appointments the day before or the morning of. Yumi is responsive to emails regularly.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The website states 12,000 yen for 90 minutes (10,000 before 6 pm), so being asked 20k-24k for 90 minutes would lead me to think it's not going to be a regular massage with hj. But who knows...