Direct

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min, 8000yen

Type/Location:
Nihonbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've wanted to try this spot for awhile now as I'm a regular elsewhere.

Unfortunately it let me down.

Interior is rundown.
No GFE during HE like other grat spots.
The room next door had an older man audibly clearing his throat with Chinese radio playing.
The room is divided by a wall and held together by tape.
Towels all look dirty.
Dank smell throughout building and not very discreet interior.

Massage was just average too.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your review - Yeah, there's a reason that there hasn't been much feedback on this shop for long time now. They opened a sister shop near Tokyo Dome which is actually in much better shape. This location has not been well taken care of... I don't think it was in great shape to begin with, the whole building is kind of run down.

The room next door had an older man audibly clearing his throat with Chinese radio playing.

Not exactly setting the mood... :/

or they could be doing some extra work :wink: :wink: ... had this happen to me (she played the radio while negotiating for extras) during one of my first visits.

I've never had GFE (kissing, touching their boobies, or roaming down there) in any of the massage places I've frequented. I paid extra once but was not worth it (see above paragraph). I got some more *intimacy* the more I repeat with a specific girl though ... but our very first session together had good chemistry to begin with so we just slowly escalated from that.

I don't think it was in great shape to begin with, the whole building is kind of run down.

correct on both items.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland