Arranging an outcall for a bi-curious wife

KimCarson

TAG Member
Reaction score
My wife (Japanese but currently living in the West) is bi-curious, but she has no experience with another woman, and she wants to try it. We'll be staying at some five-star hotels in Shibuya and Roppongi for about a week, and we thought it might be the right time for it. She has no clue how to approach it, but she's game if I can figure out how to set it up. She speaks Japanese obviously.

Can anyone recommend a good outcall for this situation? Someone tactful and non-threatening who can come to the hotel and make her feel comfortable. She loves getting massages too, so if that's part of the service, it'd be a bonus, and she'd still get something out of it if she decided to bail on the sex part haha.

This is just for her alone, it will not be a 3P thing. I will head out once I make sure she's safe.
Also, what are your thoughts on STD risks in this situation? Assume wife will only be on the receiving end, クンニ and fingers, vagina only, no anal.

Thanks

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
You can't go wrong with @Alice - assuming your wife thinks pretty blondes are attractive.

Also, what are your thoughts on STD risks in this situation?

The risk of an incurable STD is virtually 0 unless there's penetration without a condom. The risk of other STDs is low, but they can be cured with antibiotics.

Last edited: